Chapter One: Nice To Meet You

Mikaela Johnson was just a simple girl who knew that she would get a boyfriend at a certain age, which was around 18-25. What she didn't expect is that she would get a boyfriend at the age of frickin' 13. Even she was like, "Oh my gosh, this is happening so quick!" In other words, she was shook. The guy's name was Adam Smith, and he is in his freshman year, whereas Mikaela is only in the eighth grade.

They met at this small restaurant called, "Pancchio's" and at that restaurant, they serve large meals. They met when Mikaela slipped after she didn't read the "Caution Wet Floor" sign and Adam stepped in to help. "Oh my goodness, are you okay?" Adam said.
"I'm fine. But I do hope that the cracking noise that I heard were from my pants," Mikaela said.
Adam chuckled, but he said, "Here, let me help you up."
"Thank you."
When Mikaela saw Adam's face, she was like, "Woah" and she immediately introduced herself.
"Oh hello! My name's Mikaela Ashley Johnson, thirteen years old, goes to Washington Middle School, lives at 140 Sean St., and is currently single," and from there, she realized that she has been talking too much and just stopped.
"Um, nice to meet you, I guess?" Adam said, starting to get anxious.
"Thank you, again, for trying to help me," Mikaela replied.
"Oh, you're welcome, it's no big deal." Adam said. An awkward moment of silence began.
Thankfully, Adam broke it by asking,
"Hey, um, do you want to stay in touch? I mean, we could give each other our numbers.."

"That's a good idea! Here, I'll give you mine first," Mikaela said, and gave her his number. Adam texted her to see if it's her real number, and it was. He knew that most girls never give their real number to certain guys, on purpose, just to humiliate them. So when Mikaela gave him her REAL number, he knew that she is trustworthy and is capable of her becoming his first ever girlfriend.

After that, they sat down for a few minutes and they started to know each other better.

"Mikaela! We're coming home!" Her mom shouted at her from the outside of the restaurant.
"Coming, Mom!" She screamed back.
"Well, I guess I have to leave," Mikaela said.

"Oh, okay," Adam said, then stood up. "Nice meeting you, again."

"You, too. Maybe we can see each other sometime," Mikaela said.

"Oh, alright!"

"Okay. Bye!"

"Bye!" Adam said.

Soon after Mikaela left, Adam had a huge smile on his face, as he felt that there's some kind of connection starting to grow between Mikaela and him.