Chapter 8

(At the bridge near to the club)

No One POV
Chaeyoung was still confused why Mina was grabbing his hand and went outside the club but still he managed to take his parka with him. He quickly wore them since it was cold outside.

"The air is nice, isn't?" Mina said to Chaeyoung while inhaling the air.

"Can you at least explain?" Chaeyoung said looking at Mina from the back but Mina didn't answer him. After awhile, Mina finally said something.

"Give me your phone" Mina said. Chaeyoung was even more confused but still gave her anyway.

"Why do you turn it off?" Chaeyoung asked when he saw Mina was turning off his phone without explaining him anything. Well, it was for the best, for Chaeyoung, at least.

"I feel I wanna eat tteokbukki and drink soju. Do you want to drink with me?" Mina said smiling.

"Sure. Let's go get my car first" Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

Both of them walked next to each other till they reached Chaeyoung's car and then they went to have a drink together.

(At a restaurant)

"Ahjumma..1 bottle of soju please and two portions of tteokbukki" Mina said as soon as they were seated.

As soon as they got their soju and tteokbukki for late night snack, Mina drank it right away.

"Let me pour it for you" Chaeyoung said. Mina nodded and after Chaeyoung poured the drink for her, she drank it in oneshot.

"Kyaaaah it's so bitter" Mina said. Chaeyoung then gave her a fork for her to eat the tteokbukki.

"Gomawo. Aren't you gonna drink?" Mina asked.

"Of course I will" Chaeyoung responded and Mina poured the soju for him too.

Mina was drinking till she was really drunk. She even mumbled something but Chaeyoung couldn't understand her.

"You're drunk already Mina-ssi" Chaeyoung said as she looked at Mina's red cheeks indicating that she was drunk at that time.

Chaeyoung then lift Mina up and brought her to his car. He put Mina on the passenger seat and went to the driver seat. Chaeyoung wasn't drunk but because he drank so he decided not to drive. He looked at his watch, it was already past midnight.

The two were inside Chaeyoung's car and Mina was already asleep. Chaeyoung then put some blanket that was already in his car to cover Mina's body so she won't caught a cold. He took the opportunity to look at Mina's face, wondering why Mina is always appearing in front of him. Few minutes had passed and Chaeyoung finally fell asleep too.

(The next morning)

Mina woke up as she felt that her body was stiffen because of the cold and she groaned a little as she felt her head was really heavy from the getting drunk last night.

She was surprised that she slept in a car and also having Chaeyoung sleeping next to her. Well not literally next to her but Chaeyoung was sleeping on the driver seat while she was sleeping on the passenger seat.