Meeting percabeth

Jessica's POV

I look really good I tell myself looking in the mirror. I'm wearing a blue and gray t-shirt,  jean shorts and blue vans with a little bit of makeup. I normally don't wear things like this, but my best friend is asking me to prom today and I have a huge crush on him. Well I think he's most likely asking me because when I asked him who he's asking to prom he said his best friend. Check

Has gray eyes that are pretty and scary at the same time. I have blue eyes but some people say when you look closely they look gray. I like the fact he said pretty but not so much scary. But check

Honey blond hair and princess curls. Check

Very smart. Check

"Bye Mom" I yell, walking out the door. I was there in no time.

I wonder when he's going to ask me? Oh and the "he" is Percy Jackson. OMG (sorry she's mortal) I see him he's looks so good today! Well he does everyday.

I hear the bell.

(Skipping to lunch)

I'm waiting for Percy at our normal table when he comes. He looks at me and waves; we don't talk much but that's probably because he's scared that I'll say no.

"I'm need to go to class early today. Bye Jess." he says and walks away. He'll ask me after school then I had nothing better to do, so I go to my class.

(Time skip to after school)

I run out of school to the tree we meet at after school when I slow down; seeing the he isn't there yet I smooth my hair down and fix my shirt. I look at the tree again and I see a girl reading a book. I walk up to her: "Umm hi" I say raising an eyebrow. 

She looks up and I start to become jelly (not my words) she has no makeup on and she's still much more beautiful than me and by her gray eyes she looks smarter. She snaps my out of my thoughts by saying hi to me "Hi I'm Annabeth" she says

"My name is Jessica and no offence to you, but what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh I'm waiting for my friend." Annabeth says.

Then Percy comes out he looks at me, then at Annabeth. He has one hand behind his back, but you can see that he's holding flowers.

OMG I think, he got flowers for me!

Annabeth smiles at him then goes back to her book.

"Hey Jess, hey Wisegirl" Percy says smirking at Annabeth.

Wisegirl? Do they know each other? I think to myself.

"Hey" I say back, flirting a bit.

"Hey" Annabeth says to him raising her eyebrow at me.

He rubs the back of his neck and takes out the flowers. Here it comes, I think excitedly.

"Will you go to prom with me Wisegirl" he asks shyly.

OMG I think Wisegirl = smart

Blond hair.

Gray eyes.

It wasn't me he was talking about!

"Yes of course Seaweed brain" Amnabeth says smiling.

"You guys know each other?" I ask.

"Yeah she's been my girlfriend for a year and I've known her since I was 12" Percy tells me.

I point to Annabeth "Perce you don't need this dumb blond! Why won't you date me? I'm better, prettier and I will love you! You don't like her! You should love me!" I yell.

They look at me. Their calm eyes look very scary. I jump on Perce and try to kiss him but he pushes me back, "Annabeth is much smarter, prettier and we love each other. I thought you where my friend!" he says calmly back.

"I know you love me! You'll get leave her soon, so come to me now leave that stupid blond!" I yell and start walking too my house I look back and see Percy holding the blond back.

I was wrong that he'd come to me because 7 years later I bump into them pushing a stroller.

I do not own Percy or Annabeth only Jessica

🌲⬅️look it's Thalia

Please comment or vote!