Breakfast

This is just a note for all my readers! A quick key for my stories:
Y/B/N = your boyfriend's name
Y/H/N = your husband's name
Y/N = your name
(Also, if I have another person included I will add a key to that specific story) Some of my stories will have Y/B/N and others will have a guy's name I've decided to use. If you would like a personal imagine please let me know and I will happily write one for you! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my stories.
//
You woke up wrapped in your boyfriends muscular arms. You heard his soft breathing and smiled, he made you so happy even just by doing the littlest things. You decided not to disturb him since, he had a big trip he was leaving for later today. So, you decided to shower and get ready for the day. After, showering, putting your makeup on, and getting dressed you walked out to the kitchen and started on breakfast. You were trying to be as quiet as you could because, you wanted Jon to catch up on sleep because, he would most likely not be getting much sleep for the next week. Being quiet didn't go as well as you'd like, all of the sudden the toast you had in the toaster burned causing the smoke alarm to go off. You rolled your eyes and tried to make it shut off but, were unsuccessful. The alarm woke Jon up and he came out, unhappy. "Babe, I'm sorry I just wanted to make you breakfast one last time before you leave and it's not going well." Jon laughed, "It's ok. I'm glad it woke me up, it means I get to spend more time with you today." You smiled, even when you did something like burning toast and setting the smoke alarm off he still said the sweetest things. Oh, how you loved him. You smiled at him and went to hug him, he hugged back and picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You started laughing uncontrollably "Jonathan! Put me down, I'm gonna burn more of your breakfast!" Jon laughed "Nope! You aren't getting out of this one Y/N. You burned my toast now I'm gonna tickle you. You squirmed trying to get out of his grip. Jon tightened his arms around you and you decided to give up. "Fine you win! But, I just wanted to do something nice for you," you said.
Y/B put you down and smiled. "Y/N you always do nice things for me! It's my turn to treat you. Now, sit down and let me make you breakfast. You sat down and just watched your handsome boyfriend cook. You loved his cooking and were kinda glad you got out of cooking breakfast. About ten minutes later your food was ready and Jon served you. "Thanks babe," you said and smiled. "You're welcome baby," he says and kisses you on the forehead.