Jackson - More Than BFF's

This is for babyjooniemon

"What is with you??? Why can't you be mine??!!y/n" Jackson yells at you as he pins you to the wall

"What's wrong with me??!!! I'd rather ask that to you!!!" You yell at Jackson

*Back story*

You and Jackson had been bff's for quite some time and Jackson had a crush on you,more than you had.

He was done with hiding his feelings as he was getting more attracted to you and getting sexually fustrating.

*Back to present*

"Jackson if there's something to tell, tell me now why are you being so rude??" You say this while trying to escape from his force.

"Only after em done!" Jackson says this to you and takes you to a empty classroom

Jackson makes you sit on the teachers desk and tears open your bloush he cannot take it anymore and in once tears down all of your clothes. You do not protest cause you finally knew that he felt the same way about you.

Jackson crashs his lips with yours while harshly pressing and playing with your boobs. You become an moaning mess and already wet for him. "Ooh seems like someone's already wet for Daddy" Jackson says to you.

He unzips his pants and turns you over all on your fours. He first teases you by fidgeting his dick on your pussy, you start to drip wet and them without any warning rams into you. You'd been a virgin all your life so it pained a little but soon the pleasure took over.

Jackson was ramming countinusly into you and you had cummed almost 2 times. He liked punishment sex so every here and them Jackson used to say "this is what you get for being my BFF!!"

Jackson then makes you sit on him and ride god fuck it felt so good. Soon he was getting exhausted and you did the right thing and made him cum

"God that was great!!" Jackson says to you
"I know I think I did good for a first timer😅" you say back to him
"Wait what it was your first time sorry for being so rude then😮" Jackson says
"It's okay as long as you love me💕" you say
"Yes I love you very much you/n" Jackson says this as he comes forward to kiss you.

I hope you liked it sorry if it sounds plain 😅
And em taking requests but it would take a little time cause I got school work to complete

Thanks for reading ❣️