URGENCY

I could see the school gates now. Almost there. I told myself as I huffed and ran towards them.

I was really sick of these exams we were having just before a week from winter holidays. It was the Seventh day, after all. Seventh day of not having seen Sensei ever since that night. When all I wanted to do was be with him, beside him. And inside him, as well.

I closed my eyes to stop myself from thinking of him. Not now, not when I had an exam, the last one thankfully, to finish, one in which I was already late.

Just a few more hours and I'd be able to meet him. Or so I was telling myself since last night. Ugggh, this was the worst torture I've ever had to suffer.

~~~~~~~

I hurriedly stuffed my things in the bag, ready to take off. All around me, my classmates were taking it easy, lazily packing their bags and making plans to stay outside the whole night. They'd invited me too but I refused.

Who'd want to stay out the whole night when I could rather be with Sensei.. Alone.. In his house...?!

With my imagination running in overdrive, I decided to put my feet to the same use and run as fast as possible to his house. I was already out the door and making my way to the school gates.

~~~~~~~

I stopped just outside his house, to catch my breath and not make it look like I was competing with the Shinkansen. If it ever tried to run in our uber-rural village, that is. I could hear from voices from inside, probably from the front yard, and identified them as Miwa and Tama's.

Ugghh. What would I have to do to be alone with Sensei?!

Just as I was contemplating going inside and try to make them leave, an idea crawled inside that made me grin like an idiot. Not to mention a creep as well.

I made my way to the back door, having a hunch of what Sensei might be up to at this time of the day.

I tip toed inside and opened the door to the bathroom. I could hear the shower running. As usual, Sensei didn't disappoint, I knew he usually took his bath late afternoon. That means that Sensei already had soaked in the tub for a while and was just about finished.

Yeah, not so fast Sensei. Not while I'm here.

I knew Miwa and Tama were on the opposite side, but I could still, faintly, make out their voices. So I tried not to make any loud movements.

However, it was time to make Sensei's hidden desire come true. Again, that night's reminder made my hair, and something else too, stand up in attention.

I hastily slid off my bag and the top of the gakuran and opened the door. My breath rushed out of my body with a loud whooosh as I gazed at Sensei.

My eyes met his lean back, with broad shoulders and his hair slicked back and dripping all over his body and his ass.. Seeing his ass, naked and out in the open like that, seemed like a blow in my stomach. Like I was just hit and swept away by the Halley's comet and would return to earth only after 72 years!

Exaggeration maybe, but still.. that ass! I let out a huge breath and squat down to my knees, covering my now-red face with my hand.

Sensei finally becomes aware of my presence and turns around. He looks baffled to see me crouching there in my t-shirt and pants. I look up and stare at him, my gaze penetrating him and trying to devour him slowly with just my eyes. I take my time appreciating his body, roaming my eyes all over him and back, letting him know my intentions clearly.

He sees me, understands me. He understands what I'm trying to tell him, what I'm going to do to him. He sees and he doesn't say anything. He just stares back. Beckoning me. Luring me in. Like always.