Im Good

*play song*
"W-who is? S-show yourself right now!" I screamed as I stood still in fear. Chills were sent down my spines making me quiver and Shake.

"Hanako" the voice replied from behind.
"Can you please not stand behind me and face me? Your seriously scaring the shit out of me" I joked and tried to calm myself down.
I slowly moved my head and looked behind me.. I visioned a black haired small girl with hair all over , black hole for eyes and blood all over. My breathing increased and my palms were getting clammy and sweaty.

Upon looking at the spirit behind me , I jumped and felt a sense of relief.
Why you ask?
Hanako was beautiful. She had Long straight black hair that looked like it was well taken care of. She has a beautiful pink and purple dress and her face was sweet and pure.
She wasn't the typical spirit you expected. I stood there still afraid and scared that I was still facing a dead person , a spirit.

"I've heard your Sister passed away. I knew my Sister haruki was the one to blame so I want to help you." Her voice was soft and sweet. It wasn't like a deep demonic voice you see in movies like the conjuring.
"H-help me? Why?" I could sense something wasn't right..
"My Sister has been causing trouble to innocents humans like you. I want to help you because I know it's just so difficult to see a loved one die just like that. You don't deserve this , Renee and that is why I want to help you contact Anna." She held my hands and I recalled all the memories of when Anna was alive. All the memories I would cherish deeply..

"You can talk to Anna's spirit with the help of me. Just follow what I say.." she whispered into my ears and i could feel her hair brushing through my neck.
"Repeat these 3 times. 花子 (Hanako) 花子 (Hanako) 花子 (Hanako) あなたはここにいますか? (are you here?)" she said and was merely flying as her feet were on the ground.
I was still petrified and realise I would be communicating with my dead sister but I'll do anything just to see her one last time...

                                ♡←

@officiallybev's note:
i promised OLittleCat03  that I'll write another chapter again even though I'm struggling to not look behind me every 5 seconds after reading urban legends and akrkiller_tiger 's book !
I'm extremely tired but I decided to write another chapter for OLittleCat03  so she could be happier ahha 😂😂 I am going to share with you guys something interesting that you might not know !

*overly scary spooky music*
There is a Japanese version of an ouija board called Kokkuri-San. It's a playful spirit that loves to trick those who are playing it. It is pretty harmless and what you do is you ask questions about your future and things like that. Sounds interesting eh?