Part 1: Breaking the Ice, Frozen Eyes

I had to start it off with a pun I'm sorry.
But here we go.
(Also if you haven't already, I recommend you read the description just for some backstory)
————————————————————————
Lance didn't want to see it, no, he didn't even want it to happen. Somethings should be left to the imagination.
Lance had always seen things in his dreams, and they had always just somehow happened a couple days later. That's normal. Right? Lance honestly didn't want to know, but after his latest dream, he didn't particularly want to find out.
The picture painted in blood that framed his mind like a storm, the image of being drained of nearly all life, half blind.
He didn't want to see it again. He awoke in a flurry of sweat and tears shaking out of his mind, "SHIT- what the hell was that?" Lance said while trying to sit up, but to no avail. "That was so vivid, the fuck?"
Lance almost jumped out of his skin when Allura's voice boomed over the speaker com,
"-Paladins, the blade have arrived so you all are required to meet at the control room prompt. Thank you~" The buzz of the coms turning off was enough to bring Lance back to the present, allowing him to find composure and manage to get up and ready.

Lance didn't realise how long he took to actually get up and ready after his nightmare of sorts, but when he eventually arrived at the control room it was apparent that everyone was getting a little bit tired of waiting.
"Took 'ya long enough to do your makeup today, 'aight Lance?" Pidge snickers in an annoyed yet playful tone while reading over something that was displayed on their screen.
"Yeah, sorry 'bout that-"
"It's fine Lance," Allura quickly states, with a impatient look on her face. "Glad that you could join us." She turns back around to stand at her console, pulling up a few screens with images of a large, interestingly snazzy looking type of Galran Battleship.
"What'd I miss? Anything important." Lance asks before making his way towards his chair, feeling a little bad for making his team wait for him.
"Oh nothing much." Shiro says while leaning over onto his own console, bringing up a small screen in front of him with what looks to be a paragraph of well written notes. "We were just discussing the details of our assault on Zarkons main cruiser, which we suspect he is currently traveling on."
"Riiight..?"
"Hmm, what's the matter Lance? Is there a problem?"
"No. W- well," Lance stammers surprised at how now everyone in the room was now staring at him, and he suddenly realises how many people are actually in here.
"I- I just mean that, you are talking about that one battleship-"
"Cruiser" Allura corrects, in a sceptic tone.
"Yes, that one cruiser that we got the information about from Lotor?"
"Yes, and?"
"That same Lotor who doublecrossed us and left us to die in that battle against Haggar?"
"Lance, what are you getting at?" It was Shiro who spoke this time, standing up straight, folding his arms together against his chest.
"What I mean is..." Lance pauses for a second to take a deep breath, Damn what's wrong with me today, he thinks to himself before continuing, "What I mean is that he's lied to us before, what if this is the same, it could be a trap for all we know!"
"Lance," Allura starts, "I understand your concern, but's I don't think tha-"
"I'm gonna have to agree with Lance on this one..." Somehow Lance was either just too out of it to see before, or maybe he was just too distracted, but Keith was leaning on a console not to far away from Lance and.... wait? Did Keith, just agree with me? Damn I must be fucking dreaming because that never happens
Suddenly Lance and Keith were starring at each other for more than what Lance thought was comfortable, but before he could say anything Keith had hastily broken eye contact with him as if he was, embarrassed? Huh? Strange.
"Hunk? You've been awfully quiet on this one, what's your opinion." Keith inquires in a tone a little bit to anxiously for him.
"Huh? Me?! Oh well, I mean, Lance does have a point... but maybe if we ran some scans of the ship and its current route then maybe we can just double check if it is Zarkons ship?"
"But-" Lance tries to start.
"That's sounds fair, right Shiro?" Allura asks, "That will give us plenty of reassurance for our target." Allura then starts to pull up multiple screens on her console, almost as if she had already finished the conversation and was over it.
"Lance?"
"Huh? Yeah Shiro, sorry, spaced out for a second."
"I was asking if you were happy with that?" Shiro asked in a polite but unsettlingly authoritative tone.
"Mmmm yeah, that's fine." Yeah, it's fine... not like anyone listens to me anyway, my opinion isn't as importantly theirs.