2

-Jordan pov-
I had 8 hours also known as classes, even though one hour was my lunch time so technically 7, most of my classes was with Jose and I was happy, but there was people in my classes like minne, I'm a nice person but minne just make me wanna kill her I don't have time for people's children. Grayson was in 3 of my classes Science, Math,and gym and plus lunch. He never seems to notice me though I've gotten used to it. I didn't just like Grayson because he was hella fine but I also liked him because he was smart, sporty , and nice. I know your probably wondering how do i know these things if I've never talked to him first I know he's smart because he's the president of the school, he is one of the smartest kids in this hell hole, and he's been on the honor roll every year. Second i know he's sporty I mean look at him he looks like he spend everyday at the gym plus he's the point guard on the basketball team, quarterback on the football team, and he plays baseball. I see him at the YMCA sometimes when I'm going to play ball with some girls from my basketball team. Third I know he's smart because I've heard him stick up for kids who's to scared to, like this one time his friend tried to beat up a really smart kid because he wouldn't give him his answers and Grayson told him to back off and helped him up.

"Jordan" I turned around from my locker and smiled

"Hey brotha from another motha" Jose rolled his eyes playfully

"Ughhh we have gym next but we do get to go home after "he looked at his nails and I shut my locker and we started to walk.
"They always doing to much I'm to thick for this" at this point I was laughing so hard, Jose was skinny and he fully convinced himself he wasn't.

"I-stop w-what" I couldn't finish my sentence I was laughing to hard he just pulled me to the gym.

"Alright girls and boys go get changed" the gym teacher blew his whistle looking over at me crazy at how hard I was laughing

I calmed myself and got dressed in some shorts and a tee-shirt, we had kinda a uniform for gym well kinda you needed a black or white shirt some sweatpants or shorts and gym shoes. I walked out on to the gym and saw people already playing around, today was one of those days were we just did what ever. I notice that Jose wasn't out yet so I just sat down and decided to wait. I looked over and saw the boys playing basketball Grayson was dribbling and then crossed the boy in front of him shooting a three. He lifted his shirt to wipe the sweat from off his face.

"J you good" Jose laughed a little
"Need help there" I rolled my eyes

"Finally" I walked over to the rack and grabbed a ball, me and Jose always played ball he was really good and so was I.

"1 on 1 baby girl" Jose asked shrugging his shoulder

"Ladies first" I past Jose the ball getting in a defensive position. He laughed dribbling once then he took off but I stuck on him like glue he stepped back and then shot a three it bounced of the rim and I grabbed it running behind the three point line.

"Make it take it" I say standing there dribbling the ball back and fourth between my legs

"Your not gonna make it anyways baby" I nodded my head and shot the ball *swish* I walked in a circle and flipped my hair back of my shoulder witch was now in a ponytail. Jose rolled his eyes and gave me the ball I past it back to check it up. I dribbled quickly but he was clamping me up I ran to the hoop and turned in a circle putting it up making a layup. Then I heard laughs I turned and all the boys who were playing ball were watching us.

"Don't stop keep going" a boy I saw around school a lot I think he's names Ryan he was always with Grayson

"Yea" all them said at once I was looking for Grayson but he was over with minne.

"Gray needed to talk to minne and this looks interesting keep us entertained until he comes back" Ryan smirked.
-----------------------
This chapter was getting long but the next one will be like a part 2😉