#70

A/N

Sorry for the long wait guys...but enjoy😌sorry for any mistakes😥
****
Ariana Grande & Lauren Jauregui-Just Right
****

Lauren's POV. {P.S. this is strictly Lauren..I just decided to try something new..}

She was so insanely beautiful. The kind of beautiful people write songs about, the kind of beautiful I want to write songs about.

Even when sleeping deeply with her messy hair in a bun. Even with her mascara smashed out under eyes. Even when she laid here in my lap and those cute, little snoring noises slipped out of her unflawed rosy lips.

Watching her this vulnerable and stripped down, god I could just watch her for hours and never get tired of it. I kept finding thing about her, I'd never noticed before.

Like the way her eyelashes flickers in her sleep, or the little – almost unnoticeable - birthmark just behind her ear that in some ways looked like a rose, or the way she breathed out after finishing a sentence, or the way her hair changed its colour just a little, every time the light in a room changed.

I was in love with everything she did, everything she was. Heck, I was in love with the essence of every bit of her soul.

It had only been a few months of dating, but she had me in her grip from the very first time she laid eyes on me.

I was hers, already then, I was hers entirely.

Her head moved in my lap, so I let my fingertips brush against her forehead gently. I'd been a little nervous about inviting her along to a couple shows this early in our relationship, but just thinking about spending too much time apart from her, it made this unfamiliar and rather uncomfortable feeling appear and rise to the surface in my stomach.

Mostly, I'd been scared of how the girls would treat her. They had a habit of being very harsh and a bit intense and I didn't want it to scare her off, but she had won them over within the end of the first day.

Joining in on the jokes and the banter, fitting into our little group perfectly. Almost like she was the missing piece to my crazy puzzle.

With my fingers in her hair, I gazed around the driving tour bus, watching the girls do their own thing. Ally was watching a movie, Normani talking on the phone, and Camila and Dinah playing some sort of cards.

In all this chaos, we always had around us when touring, Ari made me feel peaceful. Right here, sitting on the sofa on the bus with her head in my lap, I felt calmer than I ever had in my entire life.

I bent down, gently letting my nose stroke against the tip of hers, feeling my skin burning the second I touched her. My nose disappeared into her hair and though she had showered since last night, my cologne was still sticking to her newly washed hair.

My thumbs stroked each of her flushed cheeks as I breathed out against her dry lips. A little giggle slipped out of her mouth, but her eyes stayed closed and she barely moved her body.

I tipped down to her lips and closed the gap between us. Her lips tasted sweet; she already had me addicted the way she tasted. I was always hungry for her lips, actually, it was a struggle not to kiss her every waking moment.

"Are we there yet?" she asked, her low voice sounded rather sore. I was debating whether or not, she was actually fully awake or just mumbling in her sleep.

"Well, no" I laughed back, pressing my lips against hers tenderly.

Her fingertip slipped to my forehead, only being an inch away from hers, and then she pushed my face away from her again.