Faceless

Faceless

Hello again, I wasn't expecting to be writing in this diary again. But I did promise one thing, that id  come with a different face. I have mentioned that I had nothing official about me, but I remember, I do. I am an elite assassin, a hit-man, anything in that category really. My special talent is whom ever I assassinate, I take their identity and add it to the already stolen ones. I have many masks, I have many faces, I have many talents with those identity. Want me to show you my 5 favorites? The names Hanson, HAHAHA. I specialize in entertainment, hehe. I'm the laugh of the town! Everyone loves me! They scream "Hanson! Hanson! Hanson!" like im a celebrity! Not anymore, fore I was killed, ya see? By a faceless man, hahahHAHA! The names Sir. James. Fore I was once the ruler of this place. I've spread cheer, I've spread gold, I was favored by all. I had the lose of my life, as she stood before me, kneeling down one knee, ive taken out my prize for her. But it was surely interrupted by a bullet and few slices of a blade. Who knows what happened to my mademoiselle? Dude, have you ever wondered what it would have been like to pick your gender when born? Yo, the names Malconsin, I'm the heir of a deadly gang, doesn't seem like it right? Everyone says that, until a dude came up and offered me something. I don't remember what happened to me afterwards. The names Faceless, you don't know who I am, and I don't know who you are. Don't EVER read this worthless book. THIS IS A BOOK NOBODY SHOULD DISCOVER. Then there's "me" Huh, I said "5"faces, right? Well, this is also a face, a mask I put on that people think its the real me. Well, their wrong. I have no identity, I merely steal others. But a new target has arrived, his name is Parker Adams, wonder what his identity feels like? But when I write in this again, I'll have another face.

P.2