Don't Forget

Have you ever met a vampire?
No silly. Not the hot kind from twilight. Not the kind that glitters in sunlight. The original kind. The pasty white, black cloak, blood red eyes that strike fear into your heart.
A touch that chills you right down to the center of your soul.
One day, you walked into a room and there he was. He stood up, and strode over to you. You're paralyzed in fear and utter confusion. His cold, pale hands reach out, and with his touch, all you feel is raw fear. He pulls your head back, only slightly, to expose your neck.
His tongue like a butterflies, running across your throat, searching for the artery that means his first meal, and your last breath. The red blood starts running down his chin, but somehow, it's not yours.
It's the blood of everyone in your life that passes on. They passed on because of him. The blood pouring from his lips now, all you can do is stand there in guilt, because he's making you believe it's your fault they died.
This is because this particular vampire feeds on memories. He tainted your memories to make them bad. But this one only feeds on short term memories. So let me ask you, have you ever walked into a room and forgot what you came in for?