The Fight

When Dexter and Hunter walked in the hallway Dexter stopped walking
Dexter let Hunter walk a little more then him. Hunter saw Dexter but he didn't care and tried to get out of the boys hallway room.

" I know uou guys are planing something" said Dexter trying to make Hunter stop. "You are crazy, why will we your BEST friends will not tell you some" answered Hunter truning his back at Dexter. He stopped and truned to look at him. Very slowly he started walking to Him.

When Dexter saw Hunter walking he first started walking back facing Humter. Little by little he faced the front and started running. Hunter started running after Dexter.

When the two boys got to the lockers they saw Rosabella and Daring holding hands about to kiss. Dexter walked to them before they kissed. He stopped them by there shouters and thew him to face the lockers.

"What are you doing?"asked Rosabella with a scared face. "This is not with you you" said Dexter trying to get Rosabella to move. Daring ways scared to tell his brother the true. Hunter saw were this was going. He didn't just like to stand there, so he was ran and pushed Dexter.

Just then Ashlynn come and saw Dexter on the floor crying. He had his hand on his eye holding his glasses on his another hand. "What happened " said Ashlynn about to cry.

She trued to look at Hunter. Ashlynn saw his face amd walked away crying like if she knew he did it.