[After Story]: (Dinner)Metting the Parents

I thought it would be fun to take a break from all of this serious drama and writing something fun, embarrassing, cute and lots of fluff!! Less PDA too! Just hugs, rubs on noses and quick kisses! Nothing to big! Just Nathaniel meeting your parents!

Your POV

I- I was nervous. My mom offered Nath to stay for dinner. My older brother and dad should be coming home from work soon. I felt myself shake since I'm so nervous. "Hey, don't be all tense! I'll do fine, N/n~ by the way, you look so cute tonight."Our noses rub against one another.

Stumbling back and gasp. "Who wants to help set up the table?"I hear my mom call from the kitchen. I groan, "I- I'm on it!"My face feels hot. I try to hid my blush from my boyfriend.

Nathaniel soon then follows. "Just get our forks and knifes. We won't be needling spoons."My mother informs us. I nod with a hum, "Will do. Nathy~ would you be kind to get the silverware?;and I'll get the napkins."I place a hand on my hip grinning sexily.

He chuckles, "Why, certainly, my love."He bows before getting the silverware. I giggle. "You two are too much."I look over to see my mom shake her head.
"I'll be planing the wedding early."My body stiffens at her words. My hand clinched the napkins.

I herd a cling! Silverware hitting the floor.
"C- Could you repeat that please,
L/n."Nath stutters turning around.

My mom laughs, "You heard me right, Nathaniel."Nath just looks over at me terrified. Blank face. My mouth is dropped. I just shrug. We both then go to the dining room. I place the napkins in a nice form. Nath follows me and places the silverware in the correct place.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my shoulder. I look over to Nathy. He's pacing a fork down. Shit who is it?
"Did I scare ya, sis?"My older brother startled me. I squealed dropping my napkins on the table. B/n (brother name) laughs and hugs me tight till the point I'm almost choking.

"I'll take that as a yes!"He cheers.
I hear a grunt and a slam of metal hitting the table. "Hey there hi! I'm her boyfriend, Nathaniel."He held out his hand.

B/n lets go of me. He coughs and fixes himself. "I'm her older brother. She talks about you a lot."He shook his hand. Nath gave him a cold glare, "I can tell I don't like you."He just spills out.

I cover my mouth and gasp, "Nathy! He's my brother how dare you!"I stomp.
Nathaniel shot a glare at me, "The way he hugged you and touched you! I don't like that!"He shouts.

His turquoise blue ocean eyes sparkling like water. His orbs shining holding his tears in. H- He's jealous. "N- Nathaniel, are you, jealous?"I ask.

Yet I get no response. My brother finally steps in to help. "Hey, I'm 18, I can't date your girlfriend. We also share the same blood and I just so happen to have a girlfriend myself."He says proudly.

"Since when did you have a girlfriend?"I tilt my head. "Since two months."He smirks showing me his lock screen of him and his girlfriend. She has short blue hair. Her eyes are green and she seems like to be a cheerful girl and not the stuck up type. I smile, "I actually accept her."

"I- I'm sorry, I just got a little jealous by your action."Nath rubs his arm looking down ashamed. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's okay."I smile.
"If you want I'll stop touching her when your around."B/n offered.

Nath nods, "Yes please, I don't like it when any man touches my girl."He pulls me in closer. I felt my face heat up yet again. Oh god. I'm so embarrassed! "Look at your face sis! Just priceless!"B/n laughs pointing at me. I hide my face. "H- Hey! Don't laugh at her!"Nath protects me.