chapter 32

Chapter 32

The Legendary Master's Wife by Yin Ya

Earth peak disciple.

Of course Ling Xiao can't go and steal TianXin sect's alchemical technique for training the soul force. That volume of alchemical technique is kept on the highest level of the East pavilion. Guarded by Elders of TianXin sect that have retired to work behind the scenes. Each of them eccentrics with great strength. But this doesn't mean that he can't get that volume of alchemical technique, it's just that if the alchemical technique is stolen, there will definitely be a huge uproar in TianXin sect.

That volume of alchemical technique is deemed as a very important treasure for TianXin sect, so it is checked on frequently. Once the theft is discovered, TianXin sect will definitely suspect that there is a traitor within its ranks. Then that group of old guys will definitely appear from behind the scenes to examine each and every disciple. This would be very troublesome for him. Furthermore, You XiaoMo himself seems to have quite a bit of secrets. So stealing the alchemical technique is a very bad move. He won't choose this method except as a last resort. 

But he already told You XiaoMo that he would get him a volume of alchemical techniques to train the soul force. As a trustworthy man, he must do what he says he would. Hence the next day, You XiaoMo learns from others that Ling Xiao has gone down the mountain. 

Yesterday, after finishing their discussion, Ling Xiao stayed for a while before leaving with twenty magic pills. This leaves You XiaoMo with thirty magic pills. He feels that he can rely on selling these for money the next time he goes down the mountain. Even though it is not a lot, it would at least stop his money bag from becoming flat.

As for why Ling Xiao went down the mountain, You XiaoMo unconsciously thinks that he could be going to look for alchemical techniques to train the soul force. He feels a little guilty in his heart, since Ling Xiao is helping him look for it even though it obviously has nothing to do with him. But when he considers that after obtaining the alchemical technique he will be able to refine even more magic pills, that guilty feeling slowly disappears. 

Holding the fifty magic pills he refined yesterday, You XiaoMo gets ready to go to the Hall of Enchanted Herbs to turn them over and at the same time collect some magic herbs. The Hall of Enchanted Herbs stipulates that half of the magic pills from the previous batch of magic herbs must be turned over. If not, you won't be able to get more magic herbs. 

There are one hundred and twenty types of level one magic herbs, that can be made into forty types of magic pills. Up till now, You XiaoMo has refined three types of magic pills. Even though it is a long way from forty, and even though it is not necessary that he has try all of them once, You XiaoMo decides that he will try to refine each one once. After all, Ling Xiao did say that uninterrupted practice is needed to increase the soul force. 

As before, the person in charge of the Hall of Enchanted Herbs is Uncle Zhao. Seeing him head over, he is no longer surprised. The bottle contains the usual fifty magic pills. Not one more, not one less. Uncle Zhao doesn't bother to count, not worried that there may only be forty odd magic pills. 

"How many stalks of magic herbs do you want this time?" Uncle Zhao asks without even raising his eyes. 

"Six hundred stalks." You XiaoMo hesitates a little before answering. 

This is not a small number, although you can only refine two hundred level one magic pills from this number. Still, very few disciples will take more than five hundred stalks at once. But Zhao Zhen knows this young man's speed. He can refine more than one hundred magic pills in a day. Six hundred stalks will only take two days.