one shot

She patiently waited in the car as the game finished. He was taking too long, but she understands how he loves talking to the fans for a bit before going ahead. And that's one of the things she love about him.

"Hi." A grinning Thirdy entered the car and sat at the driver's seat.

She smiled as she saw him, but then she noticed the bruises her guy got.

"What the-"

"Nah, I'm good battle scars lang yan babe." He assured her right away and then flexed his arms.

"Yabang mo, may ganyan din ako." She playfully rolled her eyes which made him laugh.

Oh that's one of the things I love about you. He thought.

"Pero Thirds, the ball game is still so dumi ba?" His girl spoke and by that, he knows that Bea won't let what he got from today's game just go away.

"Yeah eh. Pero dapat you must be used to that na, mas gwapo daw kami eh." He winked, which he almost earned a spike from the volleyball captain beside him.

"Oh, why didn't you do it?" He asked since he's much used to getting spikes from this girl beside him.

"Kasi I don't wanna make dagdag pa dyan." She pointed the bruises her boyfriend got from the game 2 of Ateneo-Lasalle championship.

"Pero babe, sorry." Bea said looking at her lap and started fiddling with her fingers, a thing she does whenever there's something she's uncomfortable or unexplainable with a feeling or a situation.

"For what naman?" Thirdy snaked his hands to interlock it with Bea's.

"Paraparaan ka ah! But, whatever." Bea chuckled.

"You mean, kinikilig ka lang and you just dont like the fact na you're really feeling those butterflies there sa tummy mo." Thirdy teased.

"Tummy ko that has abs." She confidently bragged, since it always been the thing with these two; lets-tease-each-other-nonstop-but-never-get-pikon.

"Mine also. Mas visible pa nga yung akin." Thirdy wiggled his eyebrows.

"Excuse me? Mine is visible din kaya! Pakita ko pa eh." And without a word, Bea started taking her nike hoodie and Thirdy stopped her from doing so after throwing the hoodie at the backseat.

"Beatriz, di tinted car ko!"

"Ulol ka, as if I'm really gonna do it though! Hahaha!"

Thirdy rolled his eyes playfully, which he adapted from his girlfriend's mannerism.

"Pero babe, I like your shirt ah. Especially yung back-"

"Ah, kasi it's 0 Ravena?" Bea looked at Thirdy.

"Yeah eh, imagine that; my forever hater to my fan na!" Beatriz threw her head back as she laughed when Thirdy started making faces.

"Pero babe, seriously. Sorry for missing the game. Our prof kasi-"

"It's fine babe, you'll make bawi naman sa Sunday eh."

"Why do you always cut me off ba ha, babe." Bea gave a playful stern look.

"I love you, kasi." Thirdy leaned in and gave Bea a peck.

"I swear, you're so paraparaan!"

"You like it naman eh." He laughed.

"Did I say ba na I didn't?"

"Sabi ko nga, you did not." Thirdy kissed her hand, and then her forehead.

"I must admit ang sweet, but san mo yan nakuha Ferdinand Ravena III?" She wondered since Thirdy never does that unless tells him to do so. And yes, you read it right- tells him to do so.

"Kay Jho, she told me you love that shit daw and it makes you kilig."

"Ay, Jho didn't tell you ba?"

"Na?"

"I love you and you make me kilig." Bea admitted to her boyfriend which was silenced by what she just said and also silenced due to kilig.

"Hey, say something naman. You're stunned nanaman sakin." Bea said as she finger combed her hair.

"Sige, don't say something and I'll kiss you."

"I can't eh, but I can do it myself naman though." Thirdy smiled warmly and met Bea's lip.