You're A Pest {J.W}

((Y/H/C as your hair colour))

"Thank you," Y/N mumbled as she grabbed her books from Jackson.

"Are you new here?" He asked, instantly making Y/N scoff.

"I've been here since the start of high school." She glared. "Not like you would notice anyone other than yourself though."

She spun around and began to walk away but Jackson had grabbed her by her arm, not too tight that it would hurt her though.

"What?" She hissed.

"I'm sorry," he said sheepishly. "I didn't mean for it to come out like that it's just... no one has ever really said thank you to me before."

"Maybe because your just not a nice person." Y/N stated bluntly. "Your actions offend other people or hurt them but you don't see that. Your oblivious to how miserable some people's lives are because your on your high horse."

"Or Porsche." She remarked making Jackson chuckled at the comment.

"Is something funny?" She scowled at him.

"Just that even in serious situations you make the odd sarcastic or witty comment." Jackson shrugged.

"Well I can't help it." Y/N shrugged. "It's my personality, just like yours is being a pompous dick."

"There it is again." Jackson rolled his eyes in amusement. Y/N sent him a glare.

"If this is the predicament that manners get you into it's no surprise you stopped using them." She retorted. "This conversations a drag."

"That's a lot of big word there." Jackson stated.

"Bigger than your dick, that's for sure." Y/N commented.

Jackson let out a laugh as he stared at the Y/H/C. "I like you. How have I never came across you before."

"You really want me to go through this whole conversation again?" Y/N said sarcastically.

"How about over dinner?" Jackson smirked.

"Oh there's the old Jackson we all know and loathe." Y/N retorted.

"I'm taking that as a yes..." Jackson drawled out.

"Fine," Y/N sighed even though inside she couldn't help the butterflies that spread through her stomach.

"Phone number?" Jackson asked, holding out his phone.

"Alright," she chuckled, handing him her phone as they switched and began to type in their phone numbers.

"There," she smiled as she handed him his phone and he returned hers.

Ring! Ring!

"That's my cue to leave," Y/N stated as she began to walk away. As soon as she reached the end of the hallway her phone began to ring.

Picking it up, she pressed answer and placed it by her ear to hear Jackson's voice.

"How about that date?" He asked.

"You're a pest," she chuckled as she spun around. A grin placed on both of their faces.

"I'll take that as a yes-" Jackson chuckled, jogging over to her.

___________________________
I don't know where I got this idea from, I just thought of a name a word and then let my brain pour out. 😖 sounds messy 😂

Make sure to hit up those requests and please vote 💓

Sofia xx 😘