f i n a l

It all started during one of those ordinary days in school wherein he doesn't wanna listen to the teacher and just doodle some things on a piece of paper, but today is highly different, because his boyfriend Byun Baekhyun crossed his mind. He would always smile whenever the midget would do aegyo for him. Yes, he is adorable.

Adorable.

The word was playing on his head like a never-ending beat, and there, he wrote the word that was never in the dictionary.

Adorability.

As he writes it neatly on the paper, his seatmate Kai just looks at him like as if he is a weirdo. "Hey, what the heck are you writing there?" He whispers but Chanyeol just ignores him and writes the word slowly, he must make sure his handwriting doesn't look greasy at all. Well, after all, Baekhyun watches him write the word from afar and he smiles, seeing how focused he is.

Chanyeol already finished writing the word and he grins in delight as he sees the word adorability written in a very clean manner. "Park, what the heck is wrong with you?" He was nudged by Jongin on the shoulders, but Chanyeol ignores it anyway.

***

"Oh oh oh, what is this...word?" Sehun asks as he looks at the piece of paper in his confusion, his eyebrow raised and confusion written on his face. The five boys know that Chanyeol was a huge weirdo, but they like Chanyeol that way. "Adorability, guys!" He exclaims as he sheepishly grins and the other guys have their jaws dropped. Chen just laughs it off, but quickly stops laughing after.

He just gives Chanyeol a look. "Are you serious?" He asks, like as if he couldn't believe him. Well, that is Park Chanyeol anyway. The tower just nods and Lay just sighs in relief. "It's good that you are not as crazy as Kris hyung...like seriously, wants to live in the galaxy?" Well yes, him and his friend Kris are the weirdos among the six of them. Despite their cool and hot faces, they're idiots.

A sudden hand shuts them up and it was Kris, who had a serious expression on his face. "Got any problem, Xing?" He asks, but it almost sounds like a threat, so Lay just shakes his head and looks away. That's how scary Kris is whenever you talk about him behind his back. He just smirks and sits down next to Chanyeol, finally returning the normal atmosphere like before.

Chanyeol couldn't avoid looking at the table close to them wherein other six boys are there too, and that includes his boyfriend Baekhyun, happily conversing with his other five friends. He smiles as he sees him smiling so bright at some sort of joke, and his heart swells. Baekhyun notices Chanyeol smiling at him, so he smiles back and even blushes crimson red.

"Smiling again at your boyfriend, Byun?" He was snapped back to reality and he was given teasing smirks from his five other friends. Baekhyun just sighs and glares at all of them. "Maybe you guys are just jealous because I have someone as perfect as him, and you guys don't have anyone to love yet." He states a matter-of-factly and the five other boys shut up. He smirks in victory, and goes back to looking at Chanyeol who is still smiling at him, and he just dreamily smiles back at the tower, resting his head on his hand.

How sweet.

***

Chanyeol was packing up his things since it was already time to go home and rest after all the seatworks, lectures of their professors. He closed the zipper of his backpack and closed his locker. "Where are you going next, Hun?" He asks as Sehun closes his locker door and rests his head on it, looking like he was nervous. The younger just looks at him and exhales. "Dude, I am gonna confess to Luhan hyung...and man, I am panicking like hell." He says quietly and Chanyeol just smiles at him, an encouraging one. "You're gonna rock that, Sehun, Luhan obviously likes you...both of you are just too shy." Sehun looks at him with worry and the tower just smiles. "You'll blow it man, I promise." He said pats the younger's shoulder, then walking towards the lockers on the right, specifically, Baekhyun.