Chapter One: Bad Introductions

01

"Hi I'm Lexi" I said to myself as I stood in front of door that was currently in the way of meeting my two brothers

"Hi I'm Lexi" I said to myself as I stood in front of door that was currently in the way of meeting my two brothers. Sam and Dean. That is if I can actually knock on the door. "Are Sam and Dean around? I'm their sister." I say again planning out what to say in my head but nothing sounded right. I let out a frustrated groan and try once more. "Hey I'm—" I got cut off by the door opening and two middle aged men walked out and we met face to face.

The younger one of the two stared at me confused on who I was but the two definitely looked like they've been through a lot. "Who are you?" My heart stopped, my mind went completely blank, I've forgotten my own name. They were probably thinking I'm on drugs or crazy.

"I'm looking for Sam and Dean..." I trailed off nervously playing with my fingers looking down awkwardly. I looked up to see the two looking even more confused than before. "Winchester." I squeaked out finishing my sentence hopping they would understand now.

"What do you want with us?" The older looking man said pointing a silver gun at my face with a white holster. I held my hands up taking a small step back in shock. The man with longer hair looked at me suspiciously almost sympathetically. It felt like he was almost looking into my soul and it creeped me out.

"Wow ok um, I'm Lexi. Lexi Milligan, Adam was my older brother. John, h-he was my father." I stuttered feared for my life as the gun stayed pointing at my forehead. The older brother retracted his gun and put it away staring at me in shock along with the younger one.

"There's more of you?" The older brother stated in shock as he shared a look with the younger one. "Christ. You can deal with that" He said and then walked off and got into a black impala that sat not to far away from where we were all standing.

"I'm Sam. That was Dean, he can be hard to work with sometimes. I'm sorry." Sam, the brother with the longer hair said sympathy basically raiding off his body. I didn't really know what to say so I just nodded showing that I was somewhat hard to work with sometimes too. "Um how come we didn't meet you when we met Adam?" Sam asked as he slowly started to walk to the impala where his brother sat.

"I was probably really young then. I basically grew up in foster care, I thought all my family was dead and gone until I found you guys." I smiled faintly at the memories of being switched from foster home to foster home ran throughout my mind. Before I knew it I was standing by the impala with Sam on the passenger's side.

"I'm so sorry. If I knew I would've—" Sam looked at me concerned and shocked at my incredibly depressing story of my life but I quickly cut him
off.

"—No no it's fine. I didn't really expect you to know, I was like 6." I said trying to calm him down from feeling too bad. I almost had that effect on people, whenever I tell them my childhood they seem to feel bad like it's their fault.