Chapter Eight: Star Wars and Zombies

08

After finding out everything about Adam and my mom I didn't know

After finding out everything about Adam and my mom I didn't know. The stuff Sam and Dean or at least Sam should've told me when I first met them. I hid away in Jack's room with him, ranting about Sam and Dean and how they were huge assholes. Jack probably didn't understand what I was talking about because he just nodded and continued to watch Clone Wars on the laptop.

"I just don't understand how much of an awful person you can be to not tell someone something like that." I ranted on to Jack while he just nodded and kept his focus on the computer screen. He hummed in response before a knock on the door caught our attention. "Go away!" I spoke to whomever was on the other side of the door.

Apparently they didn't hear me because in came Sam. "Hey." He spoke walking into the room. I rolled my eyes shaking my head and pulled my knees up to my chest. "Clone Wars?" He asked as he walked further into the room and caught a glimpse of what was on the computer screen.

"The computer said I'd like it. I do like Ashoka. Kinda hate Anakin." Jack said keeping his gaze on the computer screen. I knew exactly what Sam was doing, rather he was going to apologize or make Jack and I follow him somewhere. And I, was definitely not following him anywhere.

"Uh, that's probably for the best." Sam said before I met eyes with him. "Never mind. Hey, you remember when I told you about what Dean and I do? Our day job?" He asked Jack. I scoffed. I called this.

"You kill monsters. Because you're the good guys."

"Right, and we've got a case so, thought you might wanna come along?" Sam asked us. Jack and I met gaze for a minute before looking back at Sam and I smiled innocently at him.

"No." We spoke simultaneously after Jack returned his gaze to the computer screen and I just looked at a wall. Not wanting to see Clone Wars and not wanting to see over even talk to Sam in the moment.

"I really think this would be good for you. Maybe a change of scenery might—"

"—Get my powers working?" Jack finished Sam's statement. Sam agreed with Jack before I laughed dryly and looked at Sam.

"So he can be your interdimensional can opener?" I sassed at Sam while I squinted my eye and tilted my head. Sam stayed quiet and I took it as an opportunity to speak again. "Don't act like you care. You're just using Jack, we all know that." I snapped at him.

"Jack, when you were born, it ripped a hole in the reality. Like a door from this world to another, a really bad, bad place. So Dean and Cas and I, we closed that door but, our mom, Mary, she's trapped on the other side." Sam took a seat on the bed and finally started to talk to Jack. I could tell he was getting wrapped into what Sam was saying, just as he paused the tv show on his laptop. "And if we get your powers back, maybe we can open the that door up, maybe."

"You want to save her?" Jack asked picking up from Sam's statement. Sam nodded slowly at Jack before he started to speak again.

"But, if this doesn't work, if that cant happen. That's okay, because I do care about you. Both of you, and I should've told you Lexi and I'm sorry and I should've told Jack about the door. It's a lot." Sam spoke again before I had completely zoned out on the conversation.

✗✗✗

Apparently Sam had taken my obvious ignoring skills as a yes and Jack and I were in the back seat of the Winchester's car. "Alright, here we go. Victim, West Bailey. His wife, Erica, died six months ago. Heart thing, out of the blue. Question is, why'd she come back from the dead and knife his ass?" Dean debriefed Sam on the situation.

I sat in the back, beside Jack, with my arms crossed over my chest. I did not want to be here. At all. "People come back?" Jack asked interjecting in on Sam and Dean's conversation.

"When a person dies and their soul cant move on—" Sam started to explain to Jack before Dean cut him off. Rudely, I might add.

"They're called ghosts. And hanging around makes them go all loony tunes." Dean spoke before realizing that Jack would probably ask what that meant too. "They go crazy." Dean quickly corrected himself.

"Yeah, the question is, since when do ghosts kill somebody and walk out the front door?" Sam asked looking at the front door of the house we were parked in front of that had police tape all around it.

"Maybe she was forced to go human hunting with her egotistical brothers?" I spoke up with a sarcastic smile on my face. "Wanted to get it over with so that she can go home." I spoke again emphasizing on the fact that I didn't want to be here and I just wanted to go home.

"Or maybe it's a revenant." Dean suggested ignoring my sarcastic comments. Only to be asked by Jack seconds later on what it is. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, slouching down into my seat more.

"A revenant is more like a zombie." Sam explained again to the clueless teenager before Dean pointed out a person who had seen the crime be committed. "Jack, we're gonna talk to the witness, check out the crime scene." Sam told Jack. Ignoring me completely.

Jack being eager for Dean to like him, he tried to open the door to help, only to get it slapped again by Dean. "You stay, sit. Watch over grumpy over there." Dean ordered Jack before he motioned at me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at Dean's attitude.

I pulled out my headphones from my back pocket of my jeans and stuck one in my ear before I see Jack, opening up the car door. "Jack what the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed to him with my voice still low. I did not want to catch the attention of the Winchester's so they could yell at us.

I watched as Jack opened the door of the house. I rolled my eyes before leaving the car and following him into the house. Once I entered, I saw no sign of Jack. "Jack??" I whispered as I looked around the house. As I looked around the house, I felt a figure following me. I reached down onto my hip and pulled out a knife I had found, since Sam and Dean wouldn't let me have a gun.

Planning my attack in my head, I whipped around and pushed the person up against the closet wall and held the knife up against their neck.
————————————————————

this is vv boring im sorry again. i feel really bad about not updating so i rush the chapters like a lot but lexi snapped and we stan it !!

i also have three other books out right now! a froy gutierrez book, a wanda maximoff book as well as a plot shop! you should check out because im kinda proud of them!!

published: 02/04/18