Chapter 1:Changes

He's gone.

They're all gone.

They all went back home and left us.

"Come on pinkie....lets go home."
Rainbow dash says leading pinkie back home while the rest of the mane ponies went home.
Sonic and the gang left...again to go back to mobius which one of them says"it's where we belong"And yet the mane six wonder.....why go back when you felt like home here in equestria?!
It was a cold night since finding the last emerald was more difficult than the rest.
While rainbow dash walked pinkie back home she wanted to talk to her before she leaves home.
"So pinkie...you holding up good?"
Rainbow dash asks with a fake smile that pinkie only knows it's not real.
"Y-yeah...I'm okay-"
"No your not."
Rainbow interrupted with a frown.
"I know you and shadow were gonna get along than all of us do,but that's how they are...when they always find the chaos emeralds...they always leave back home."
Rainbow Dash explains.
"B-but if they do this again...t-that means they w-will come back again right?"
Pinkie says with a worried smile.
"Maybe pinkie...This will be their last visit with us..."Rainbow says with a sad frown.
"I'm sorry pinkie...but that is just how it is-"
Rainbow was cut off when pinkie rushes inside her house and shuts the door.
".........so many.......trouble."
Rainbow dash says and flies off back home.
(Inside pinkie's house)
Pinkie organizes her bed since it was messy and looks around the living room.
Everything was dark since it was a cold night today.Pinkie wasn't kid mad cause shadow and the rest left.

Because shadow and her were dating for 2 months before their breakup when they found the last chaos emerald.

"THAT JERK!!!!!!"Pinkie knocks her pictures off angrily.
"HE BROKE UP WITH ME JUT BECAUSE HE HAD TO GO BACK HOME!!!"She knocks off her vases.
She breathes and collapses crying.
"Stupid shadow.....stupid hedgehog."
Pinkie cries with a broken picture of shadow with a frown and her with a smile.

(I will not probably return till Friday or Saturday since I'm spending thanksgiving with my grandparents at their house with no WiFi.So if you guys wonder where I am that's is it.
And I will love to thank wolfgirl114
for still being my friend and rockenrollgirl123 for comment,voted,and reading my stories even though some of them suck.And zoethecat1 for helping me with the story cover and the shadpie's daughter...well when she grows up.And zoethecat1 If you have a name for your shadpie daughter drawing tell me so I'll know and pls be patient for the next chapter.Gracias!!!!!!!
Fanlove873 out!!!!!!!