Ch: 6 Kushina's Regret

A/N There's Music If You Wanna Listen while reading

"what have we done.." Kushina Said Crying

*Ok Kushina Goes Inside Narutos Room*

Kushina Was Shocked At The Sight. Bandages Everywhere So Is Blood And The Room Was So Plain All There Was Is A Broken Mattress Which Is Naruto's "Bed".

What Kushina Was Expecting Is A Colorful Clean Room With A Orange Bed And Toys Everywhere. But Sadly That Couldn't Happen.

Then She Found A Journal. Naruto's Journal.

*Reads Journal*

This Is What The Page In The Journal Looks Like-

October 10, Age: 5

Sigh, it was a really bad day today. This is why I hate my birthdays. Everytime I have a birthday it's the fox hunt. A fox hunt is where people try to hunt me down and almost try to kill me.. and it didn't work. But I still got alot of damage but thanks to kurama/the kyuubi he healed me.
And Then I Met Someone.. Someone Who Was Willing To Be My Friend... Someone Who Was Really Kind To Me.. Her Name Is Kyla... And She Also Got Neglected Like Me. Then We Played At The Park Yesterday! It Was Really Fun!

Page 1

Then She Flipped It To Page Two.

November 1, Age: 5

... My Friend Left Me... Kyla Just Left Me.. I'm so sad right now.. She Left For 7 Years... Why Can't Life Just Be Perfect! Why Does Life Have To Ruin Everything! And What Is Life Anyways!

Page 2

"I'm sorry that happened to you Naruto.." kushina Said Tearing Up A Bit

Then She Placed Back The Book. Then She Takes The Photo Album.

Then She Was Expecting Pictures Of the Entire Family. But No. There She Saw Was Naruto's Friends Sasuke, Kyla, Mika And Charlotte (including Naruto)
It Was A Friend Group Picture.

Then She Flipped A Page..
Then the picture showed all the sensei's of the academy together taking a picture with an 8 year old Naruto.

"I guess that's The End..." Kushina Said Crying

"Why Did I Do This! I'm A Terrible Mother! I Should Have e Been There For Naruto! And A Mother Should Stick With Her Children! But I Did Nothing... Nothing For Naruto! And Now... He's Dead... And It's All My Fault!!" Kushina Said Crying alot

A/N: It's 1:28 A.M And I'm On The Verge Of Sleeping. And my eyes are getting heavy so I Guess I'll End The Chapter Here. Bye.

To Be Continued...