Monster as a pet

Ok, ok, before reading this let's get something right off the start! Tord is 5'4 foot tall and Tom is 4'8 foot tall. Also Tom looks like a cat but he has visible neck and walks like human. And the rooms, to Tord's room there is a side room to Tom's play room where his toys are. Now that's off the way. In last chapter and this chapter I did the roleplays with my friend smolanimebonnie so check them out if you want! Now onto the one shot!
---------------------------------------------------------

It was late evening and the Red Leader was really tired. So logicly he went sleeping. He would if his pet wouldn't wake him up by whining as scratching the door. The leader only grunted ignoring the creature behind door of his pet's play room. But the sound was horrible and he liked his small monster too much to listen to him whine. Tord got up being lazy and opened the door only to Tom, his monster pet to cuddle him. Tord sighed.
"More sleeping, less physical contact." he said showing Tom away a bit. Tom whined wanting Tords attention after being alone with only Pat coming to his play room to feed him and play with laser pointer for a bit before leaving. Tord sighed.
"Fiiiiiiiiine, but only a bit or I am gonna pass out on ya." Tord chuckled before being almost tackled by the cute happy purple monster. Eventually after more whining Tom was allowed to sleep in leaders bed with him. That mostly happened when Tom got panic attack, it was raining or there was a spider in his room and Tord was too lazy to kill it at the moment. They got in the bed tucking themselves... Well Tord did but he made big mistake for not resring his head on the pillow. Tom was already stretched on the whole pillow (legit my cat right now). He sighed as he tried to find a good position to sleep in while trying to not wake up his already fast asleep purple pet.

Oh the struggle.

---------------------------------------------------------
Words: 259

I MADE THIS ROLEPLAY ONE SHOT JUST BECAUSE MY CAT TOOK ALL THE PLACE ON MY PILLOW! Ok now that I am calm. I know a short chapter but at least something, right? Anyway I don't have anything else to say so

Bai!