4: Sonic and Amy✔️

Music: Adventure Time - Rouge

Sunlight shone through the window, the grey hedgehog groaning and throwing a pillow towards the light, "Stupid sun." She muttered. Jayde buried herself further into the comfortable covers, rubbing her nose against the musky scent of them. Wait a second... The female shot up, leaping out the bed and making a lousy fall to the ground due to her legs not being awake yet, "Ouch." She mumbled, rubbing her butt.

Shadow's ears picked up the faint sound of feet padding down the stairs, followed by a small yawn, "Thought you were coming through the floor."

Jayde jumped slightly, but calmed down once she noticed where she was, "Did I fall asleep?"

"No, I thought I'd leave you at your house with a broken roof." Shadow muttered sarcastically, going into the kitchen. Jayde huffed at him before sitting on the kitchen table, "Don't you know what a chair is?"

The female rolled her orbs and slid down into a chair. Unfortunately for her, the plan wasn't well thought out, leading to the seat falling backwards and her landing on her butt for the second time that morning. Shadow scoffed, a small chuckle leaving his lips. Jayde whined, rubbing her pained behind, "Thanks for helping, Shades."

"You're welcome. Now eat." Shadow placed a healthy fruit salad in front of her, along with some natural yoghurt. Jayde licked her lips and quickly began to eat her food. Shadow sat on the other side, watching her with slightly widened eyes. He shook his head before speaking, "By the way, the Commander wants us to be at GUN in half an hour. Apparently he has an assignment for us."

Jayde nodded, but jumped as Shadow's front door burst open, with a, "Jayde, help!"

Followed by, "Sonic!"

The blue blur came rushing through the Ultimate Lifeform's house, knocking over a vase on the way and creating a hurricane for a few reports to go flying in. Shadow growled, "Faker!"

A pink hedgehog came rushing into the ebony hedgehog's house, her hammer barely missing a few of Shadow items. Jade eyes glared at the hero as he hid behind Shadow, the black male in a high state of anger. He gripped Sonic's arm, yanking him in front of him, "Get out of my house!"

"Why?" Sonic pouted, "Jayde's here and she's the only one that keeps her away from me!" he cried, pointing toward the fuming pink female beside the Protector.

Jayde rolled her orbs, "I guess Sonic's afraid of girls." She muttered, before continuing to eat her food.

"I'm not afraid of girls. I walk through the street and they line up behind me – I've got to be weary of them!" he replied, tugging his peach arm out of Shadow's grip. Jayde scoffed.

"That's a question – why are you here?" Amy asked Jayde, her hammer dropping.

"Shadow broke my roof." She shrugged, chewing a piece of apple.

Said hedgehog growled again, "Why do you have to ruin the peace, hedgehog? And Jayde hurry up, I want to get to GUN as soon as possible so I can leave quicker."

"Thanks guys, you ruined his mood." Jayde spoke.

Sonic grinned at the Ultimate Lifeform, "Girls don't like when you rush them, Shads."

"It's Shadow to you, Faker." He muttered, "And the commander needs your slip, Renee."

Jayde continued to munch on her food as she rummaged through her quills before placing a signed sheet on the table. Sonic raised a nonexistent eye rig, "Is everything stored in your quills or do you just pull it out of null space?"

She looked at him with an 'are you serious' look before Amy spoke up, "Anyway, since Shadow wants us gone..." She walked up to the blue hedgehog who gulped and looked down at her. Amy gently gripped his arm, gentler than what he thought she would, and smiled up at him, "Caught you."

Sonic's muzzle turned red as he stared at her happy face. Jayde laughed out loud, choking on a piece of fruit, "Never knew you wore make up, Speedster." Sonic glared at the blue striped female.

Amy giggled and began to tug him towards the door, "Come on! Let's go to Twinkle Park!" Sonic smirked, lifting her up in a bridal hold, a small squeak leaving her lips.

"Anything for someone who didn't strangle me this time." Amy's orbs widened slightly, not expecting Sonic to take up her offer. But nonetheless her arms quickly wrapped gently around his neck and held on as he raced off, a large smile on her face. Shadow and Jayde were left in shock as the blue hedgehog carried Amy to... Twinkle Park?

"Okay, that's a first." The ebony male spoke, shaking his head and picking up Jayde's form, checking that she had all the correct information.

Jayde hummed, "I always knew he liked her." She finished up her food and placed the dish in the sink.

"No hometown?" Shadow asked, showing her the blank space on the form.

Jayde looked away, scratching her arm, "I'd rather keep that away from the GUN database." Shadow nodded in understanding before holding onto her arm, saying his infamous words and disappeared into thin air.