THE DAY

'It was an accident!'
Harry tried to explain to the most stubborn, most greasy git in the wizarding word.
'An accident.'
Severus snape drawled out. It was as he was explaining this to a small child. Which if fact he was. In fact that child had to be a messy-haired, green eyed first year Griffindor.
'Your stupid'
Harry mumbled under his breath.
'20 points from Griffindor for using that tone with a professor, potter'
Severus said through gritted teeth.
'Well why don't you just beat me like-' as Harry realized what he was saying, it was too late.
'Potter..I suggest you tell me what this is all abo-' snape stopped suddenly to find potter's eyes flooded with tears.
'I have to go. Now.' Harry said in a shaken voice. Before snape could even react, potter was heading to the door. With a simple locking charm, he locked the doors in the classroom. It wasn't about potter looking in his potions anymore, it was about finding out the truth about the potter-spawn. But snape had a feeling his expectations of the little brave Griffindor were going to be completely wrong.
'Wha-? NO! Lemme out! I want ouuuuutttt!!'
Harry was now full on crying now. To hell with apologizing. That could wait.
'Potter, if you don't calm down in the next 30 seconds, you are going to be a very sorry little boy with his little nose in the corner.'
'You can't do that to me! I'm not a bloody two year old!'
When the words flew out of Harry's mouth, he knew he made a mistake. Snape was walking towards him. FAST.
'No! I didn't mean it-ah!'
With that snape swiftly picked him up. 
He noticed that potter was lighter than he should be. 'Way to light..' Snape thought, but the greasy bat of the dungeons always keeps his word,
So he set Harry down gently in a corner and said,
'If you can act like a mature adult and tell me your reasons for saying things about beating you, you can come out.'
Ten minutes later, Harry was still in the corner and squirming because he had to go to the bathroom. But he didn't dare tell snape. Snape noticed his squirming and was wondering why potter hadn't asked yet.
'Are you ready to come out, Mr. Potter?'
'Yes sir'
With that, the professor came over to Harry and gently asked,
'Do you have to go potty?'
Harry nodded, his professor was using baby lauguge with him? That was weird but at least he was out of that dreaded corner.