Yandere Mika X Yandere yuuchan Thanksgiving Day

Yuuchan though about what would be if u was a vampire ? Then he ran into Mika bedroom ask what it like to be a vampire Mika said I hate . Yuuchan though if Mika turn me into a vampire I get to never age I be young forever. He ask Mika to turn yuuchan into a vampire and bit his bottom lip and let drip and kiss yuuchan . Mika and yuuchan are sleeping in the bed they both woke and Mika and yuu got hungry for they went hunting for a human to suck blood (the human is the thanksgiving meal for Mika X yuuchan) Mika and yuuchan found a beautiful girl in highschool age 16 and with bolinde hair cut green eye and pale light skin (the girl isn't a vampire is the skin color) It's night time now Mika and yuuchan tackle the girl the dark alley push her to wall Mika unbutton her uniform little Mika and yuuchan lick her neck and sank Thier fang into her neck she moan and cry in pain and she felt lightheaded and she past out. Mika pick up her over his shoulder and yuuchan pick up her school bag that say her name Yui .Mika and yuu were walking home Mika had the girl over her shoulder and yuuchan had her bag they laid her on the bed then Mika went get the drug that make you sleep for 3 hour then got the needle and put into her with drug. Mika and yuuchan got her see phone to see who her friends and family they read all friends and family members. Mika and yuuchan got chain tie chain to the bed post put the chain on her let she won't esacps she was sound a sleep. Mika and yuuchan got out their soward and went to kill yui family and friends they killed them all they had blood all over them they went home they went to change and see how yui doing when they check yui was wake and then Mika and yuuchan tackle yui they kiss her the vampire blood went down the her throat and her thrist for blood Mika got her human blood her eyes turn red she was a full vampire now Mika and yuuchan have a girlfriend to share yui and Mika and yuuchan killed for human blood they got married had kids they went insane they lived happily ever after .

I hope you like I need some requests please don't let me down OK bye request and comment and voting please bye