1. Convention

You wake up by your loud alarm and realize what day it was, it was the CONVENTION!! You fly up from out of bed and start to find your outfit you wanted to wear, you find a blue crop top with some black skinny jeans, topped with your hair in a bun/curled (you pick!). You get a bag and pack headphones, phone charger, notebook, pen, and your money.

After all the packing you rush out the door to start driving to the convention center alone, noticing a notification on messages BESTFRAN: Hey, i just found out i wont be making it to the convention, you go and have fun! Ill ttyl byeee! I looked at it  sad, but i happy that she still wanted me to go. I keep driving on my way to the Convention canter.

   *skip to when you get there*

I get out of my car and head on my way to the building to see some of the best people Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Maybe some of my fans from my YouTube channel, it had 90,990 subscibers!!

I get in line for the convention and start going through my phone, i look up and see a boy with blue hair, looks happy and adorable. I think to myself 'y/n stop, he is not your level' while i passed him, but he seem to notice me and start walking toward me, every step he took made me even more scared than ever...