Let it Out

"Hi ya'll!!" Hanji ran over to the both of you and wrapped her hands around you. It was a nice feeling, normally Levi would never greet you like this, only when you where alone. You normally pushed her off, but this time you snaked you arms around her strong torso and smiled into her neck.

You saw Levi out of the corner of your eye. He had a very confused look on his face, only then you realized you were acting out of character and broke off of the warmth, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop hugging me?" You say nervously, taking a couple glances towards Levi. Now he just looked even more confused almost like he was contemplating what the hell he was dating.

Hanji stuck out her bottom lip in a pout, "But for a second there you actually hugged back! It ain't fair!"

"One time thing, I'm being nice today," you cautiously. Levi started to walk towards the long wooden table and you almost followed him, but you felt your stomach grumble. Hoping no one herd it you went after him, but you felt a hand grab your upper arm.

It was Hanji, now she had a serious look on her face. The happy, pouty person was no longer displayed, "(Y/N), feed it. It's hungry," she said with a hard face.

Your face went absolutely white, you tried to form words, but they wouldn't come out, they where stuck in your throat. "How?" Was all you could manage.

Her face melted into a smile, "I'm a doctor, I'd be a pretty shity one if I didn't figure it out."

"Your not going to tell-"

"No I'm not going to tell Levi. That's your decision, but I would. It's his child too, you have to remember that." She lectured me and then walked off to where the food was located, hunger in her eyes.

You simply rolled your eyes and walked over to where your one and only sat with an unamused look on his face. No way where you going to tell him about the-your-his-our baby... Yes, it might have been out there by him, but it wasn't entirely his fault and he shouldn't have to deal with this much. He just didn't deserve it.

You reach the table and take a seat next to your cold lover. He glanced at you, probably to make sure you weren't some cocky shitty brat and looked back to the man telling a very uninteresting story. It was something about the wall and how they where completely worthless, which you got enough from Levi when he was pissed about to much "work", which he hardly ever bitches about, but still.

You could fell your stomach ache and slowly grabbed it so that you wouldn't raise suspicion, you slowly push yourself up using the table to help you. Levi looked up at you with a raised eyebrow and mouthed to you, "What's wrong?" You smiled at him painfully and put your had on his shoulder so that you where able to support yourself and get you let over the bench without falling, "Just a small stomach ache, going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a sec." you whisper and walk off.

You get into the bathroom not even bothering to look to see if the other stalls are full and head straight for your own. Your knees start to weaken and you bend over the toilet.

Meanwhile Levi was outside the stalls for you debating on weather he should go in or not, but decided to the most respective thing and give you your space (and spare the other women inside the tiled room...). Hanji soon spotted him and came to his side, "What'er ya doing?" she raised an eyebrow at Levi.

"'M waiting, what does it look like shitty glasses?"

"Kinda looks like your being a perv, just saying. Go sit down and let me talk to her." she slapped his shoulder, signaling for him to scram.

He finally gave in with a sigh and followed some of the remaining cadets that still wanted their morning "feast". Hanji made sure he actually sat down before entering the cold bathroom. "Y/N, you alright? It's me, Hanji," she called.

You could feel your stomach turn more and feel the liquid travel to the back of your mouth, your eyes where soon filled with the sight of now slightly green toilet water. Your E/C eyes widened at the sight, you haven't been this sick since the first mission beyond the walls after the sight of so many bodies. The flashbacks all flooded in to your head at the same time and hit your stomach like a brick, once again your tired body leaned over the small bowl and let out a gag of digested food. The ringing in your ears was too loud, loud enough to the point where you couldn't hear Hanji banging on the door yelling your name. The world was so quiet an peaceful, why couldn't it always be like this? The world had grown and dark, then the ringing was gone and so was your sight of the world.

Before you ask, no you didn't die, you just passed out, no you didn't loose the baby, getting sick when pregnant is actually very common. I am SO sorry I haven't updated, I had bad writers block. I literally have no idea what to do with this, if you have any ideas, enlighten me, please. I need it and I need to socialize lol. Thanks for all the reads, I didn't think this would get that far... Make sure to go check out my other story, bi~~~~