Chapter 4: Savory Sensations

"You

    "You.. you killed him.." Verushka exclaimed, on the verge of tears. Violetta's heart sank as a witch tied to a cement block. "I.. I.. I.. I did this for you, Verushka.." Verushka's eyes widened as she walked an inch closer to the socialite. "...you did?.." She said faintly. Violetta silently nodded, then proceeded to dash towards the Delight. "Wait!" Coldwell lifted her skirt and ran towards Violetta.

    Violetta tried starting up the Delight before Verushka could even interact with her, but Verushka leaped onto the boat before Violetta could start it. Violetta scooted back on the front seat, her back eventually being stopped by the railing. Verushka sat in front of her and stared right into her glistening blue eyes.

    "You did kill him for me, didn't you, Violetta?" 

   "Y-yes." Violetta said, shocked that one of the most popular and most beautiful girls knew her name. She watches her hand movements as she came closer. 

    "I knew that I was the bee's knees.. hehe.. now, if I do this, promise you won't tell my mommy about this?" She winks as she reaches under Violetta's dress and moves her crotch panel, the thing covering her newly wet vagina.

   Violetta blushed hardly as she looked down there. "I.. I like you, Verushka. I would do anything for you.. for us." Verushka looked down and shrugged. "My mother was planning on writing another scene with Veruca and Charlotte.. maybe I can convince them to date and make this story true.." Violetta was confused, "What do you mean 'make this story true'?" Verushka smirked as she stuck two fingers, her pointer finger and her middle finger into Violetta's wet clitoris.

" Violetta was confused, "What do you mean 'make this story true'?" Verushka smirked as she stuck two fingers, her pointer finger and her middle finger into Violetta's wet clitoris

    Violetta let out a moan and accidentally pushes the metal lever and the ride started. "Ahh.. V-Verushka.. is.. thi-.. uhh.." She went back and forth along with Verushka's slow hand movements. She was surprised this was happening; her crush and one of the most dazzling girls currently in Elysium Fields, one of the most popular girls, Verushka Coldwell, is currently fingering her.. the River of Dreams was proven to be true. "Isn't this what you wanted, Violetta? We are around the same age, me being older by one year.. let's let these babies cool." She used her unavailable hand to finger Violetta's pussy faster, listening to her sweet and savory moans, and she used her available hand to release her breasts. The two pop up and slightly bounce, and Violetta stares quickly. She bites her lip to hold back her moans as she reveals her breasts, which as are big as hers. 

    "Come here, Verushka.." She says as she slides off her heels, revealing her soft feet. Verushka does the same action and her soft feet land on hers. Verushka climbs on Violetta.. she quickly reaches for Verushka's clitoris.. "I want you to have some fun, to-too.. babe.." The interruption was due to a moan. Violetta reached in with two fingers, and opening her up. Her vagina was tight as she moaned sweeter than her. They kept going around the river as their lips touch. Both of their hands were going as fast, and their feet stretched as the pleasure was unbearable to hold back.

   After a third ride, Verushka and Violetta were blushing madly and staring at each other. Violetta finally said.. "I'm.. I'm going to cum, Verushka." Verushka smirks and moans. "Let's.. cu-cum together, baby.." Violetta nodded as they both fingered the other faster, until a wet, sticky mess fell on both of their fingers. They fell on the seats, their feet stretched, their boobs out and erect as ever, and their pussies dripping.

    "Live with me.. in Ivory Hills.. please." Violetta nodded. "I will, honey. Let me pack!"