Chapter One

"Babe, stay in tonight, you have been to a party every night this week!" Grayson growled placing his phone down on the coffee table.

Rolling her eyes, slamming the door to their room. He felt his eye fill with salty water. He heard her laughing from the room, she came out in a small tight black dress.

"Do i look good?" Aria said rolling her hands down her sides.

"Amazing" he said amused with a blank face.

He knew not to argue, he knew that she wouldn't come back that night, but he thought she loved him. He knew she was sneaking out, he knew everything but loved her too much so he let it all slide by as if he had never knew. she thought she was slick but he knew.

*two months ago*

"Come on bro, get over Kristen already she cheated on you 6 months ago she moved on and so should you. Just come out with me tonight I promise you will have fun and maybe even find a new girl." Grayson's brother, Ethan, said tying up his sneakers.

"maybe, i don't know, man E, but i still love her and i don't think i will ever get over her, even though she cheated on me" He said running his hands through his dark locks.

"Gray? Really? Are you kidding me, your still going to love her even after that? i cant believe you!" His brother said shaking his head.

Ethan said down next to him, putting his hand on his back, "i know it hurts but you got to get over her its not worth it, you've spent the last 6 month wasting your time. when you could have been trying to find someone who actually loves you. i just don't want to see you hurt, bro."

"Okay, Okay i think i cant manage to pull myself together and go tonight." Grayson said getting up.

"Now that's the Grayson i used to know." Ethan said excited.

He walked to his bedroom pulling a nice button down shirt from his closet and slipping it on, he grabbed some black ripped jeans from his drawer. He met his brother in the living room.

"are you ready to go?" he asked Grayson.

"i suppose" he said with a slight frown.

They both slowly walked to the car, enough time to back out if he didnt want to go. Driving to the party Grayson started to regret ever saying he'd go.

" i don't know about this E i don't think i wanna go anymore"

"your already out and whata the worst that can happen" Ethan responded.

'he right whats the worst that can happen? maybe falling in love and finally getting over Kristen? or seeing her for the forst time in months and breaking down?' Grayson thought to himself.

Ethan's hand lazily draped over the steering wheel as he pulled up to a giant house. A couple kids outside drunkly chasing each other in the lawn. Grayson sighed giving himself a mental pep talk before getting out of the car. 'I dont like drinking because it makes me doo stupid shit and im only 17 years old, but im a teenager and i should have fun' he said to himself before opening the car door and getting out.

He ran his hands through hair before shutting to the front door. They opened the door to find the house flooded with people on the dance floor and in the kitchen filling up their drinks. Pushing their way through the crowd, "ill get us drinks" Ethan says passing by Grayson.

Ethan comes back with two red solo cups filled half way up with vodka. Grayson grabbed the cup and started walking around to try and find his friends. Walking through the crowd he almost completely knocking over a girl. " oh I'm so sorry he let me help you" he said looking the girl in the eyes.

'she's beautiful, green hazel eyes with her hair pulled back into a low ponytail. Her pretty luscious lips, her scent. everything about her was beautiful.' he helped her stand up.

"whats your name handsome?" She said biting her lip then sipping her drink.

"G-Grayson" he stuttered.

"Oh nice name, I'm Aria" she said putting her hand on my shoulder trying to hold her very drunk self up.

"Hi Aria" he said nervously.

He already knew who Aria was, they had Spanish together but he was too shy to ever talk to her until now. He had always been the outcast but having his twin brother with him made it so much better.

"BELLY SHOTS!" Some one yelled from the kitchen, Aria grabbed his arm pulling him to the kitchen.

"Were gonna go!" She yell pulling him to the counter.

She climbed up on the counter laying down. The guy poured the tequila in her belly button while someone else sprinkled salt in the valley of her boobs she then grabbed the lime and placed it facing up between her lips.

"1... 2.... 3..!!!" everyone yelled before Grayson slurped up the tequila from her belly, licking up the salt from between he boobs then putting him lips on hers taking the lime and sucking on it.

She got up kissing him and she wrapped her legs around him. he pulled her off the counter as another girl got on the counter. They broke away, letting her stand up.

"i hope i can see you again" he said pulling the strand of hair that fell out the ponytail and wrapping it behind her ear.

"just text me then" she said to him smirking. "lemme see your phone" she smiled"

He handed her his phone. opening up the contacts, putting her phone number in under the name, Aria the hot girl from the party. he took his phone back smiling.