[part four]

'ah..h-hyung..'

No one povs
___________________

When the older still kissing the younger who was moaning the olders name with a blushing mad tomato's faces. 'Fuck! He's moan are so fucking hot!!' The two elders taught while looking at the younger face with a horny expression. As the older stop kissing the younger and look at the younger in the eyes with shock the youngers was panted heavily which make him turn on.

As the youngers stop panting heavily and look at his hyung with shock eyes and blushing madly. Taehyung quickly stop looking at the younger with his lust eyes. "Okay g-guys..! Lets c-continue!!" As the younger nodded and try to forget what was happening today.

As the three just keep playing and playing the game that always didn't realise that jungkook had a hickey on his neck while he was panting heavily.

And his hyung was really turn on while looking at the youngers one..
Messy hair, sweat, red face, eyes with lust, saliva. Taehyung whisper to jimin. The two elders were smirking at each other and agreed at the decission while the younger sits there and still confused and don't know what happening.

"Kookie." tae called jungkook name with a seductive voice and that make jungkook shivered a little.
"truth or dare?" Tae and jimin said at the same way "d-dare.." jungkook said while panting..

"Naked in front of us.."

Jungkook quickly gulped hard while looking at the elders eyes filled with lust and blushing madly.

"B-but hyu--" "dare is dare kook.." jimin cut of the younger as the elders come near the younger while the younger backed away slowly and hit a wall.

"Strip for us kooks.." taehyung said with his seductive voice and look at the youngers eyes.

As the younger started lifted his white shirt of and quickly closed his chest and blushing cutely.

"Kookie how about that one?? Hm?" as jimin point his finger show at jungkook skinny jeans while smirking sexily..

"N-no! i don't wan-" "kookie.." taehyung said looking at the younger making an eye contact.

"Fine.." as the younger look away and pulled his skinny jeans of.

As the two elders look at his thighs and really freaking turn on so much.

As taehyung slam the youngers at the wall and looking at him.

'Your making daddy felt so much turn on baby..this is your fault..'

___________________________________

So guys the part four is here!!

How is it?

Is it good?

Do you like rough tae? Or soft tae?

Do you like rough Jimin? Or soft Jimin?

I like rough.❤

Maybe part five will have smut so please prepare some holy water and pray for jungkook ass!!

So please enjoy the book and don't forget to vote!!

I'll update the book just for you guys!!❤

Btw love you guys so much!!❤

BTS HWAITING!!❤

EVERYONE HWAITING!!❤

Kielya bun bun out~🐰🐰🐰