~Gabe's P.O.V.~

I exit the bathroom after I have seen Ashelys back. I don't think she remember. The above average dosage of Rohypnol should have made the memmorys go away.

I walk down the hall to my study 'work place'.
My secret cabin is under the wooden floors. There is a safe with a pass key. I enter the pass key and take out my blood red diary. While closing the hole in the floor I grab a pen and take a seat at my desk.

Dear red evil diary

The New drug I've been using seems to work on my new victim.
She's a 5.5ft kinda girl. Nice dark brown hair with the most amazing green eyes, brown hair that always have a sent of lavender.

Her eyes will go well in the collection. If everything goes according to plan.

The cuts on her back was nearly a distraction. She will pay more attention to the cuts than in me. Freedom is the word in my mind. I will be setting up the scene tomorrow. Where she will die. If all else fails. It will go down the week after.

Peace.

______________________________

The bedroom door opens and Ashley appears a few seconds later.

"Do you want some coffee hun?" I ask her in a sweet boyfriend way and walk over to her.

"That would be lovely baby." She says with a crooked smile. Clearly hiding the pain. The drugs must have warn off.

"Do you want something for the pain?" I ask before entering the kitchen.

"Can you bring the strong stuff? I'll be in bed." She says.

"Be right there."

I make my way to the medicine cabinet located in the kitchen. I smile while looking for the pain killers. Clear images of Ashley screaming while I made those cuts with a blade. Each one I enjoyed.

I find the pain killers and wipe the smile from my face. The boiler kicks behind me indicating the water is ready for coffee. I quickly make a cup of coffee for Ashley.

The walk to the room seems so long, but it is only my mind playing its stupid games on me.

Stay focused. Stay you. Don't switch. Don't switch!

I stay me but i stumble a little and spill the coffee all over the floor.
I push the bedroom door open and find Ashley sitting straight up. On the wait for me.

"Here you are babe." I say. She flinches for me and then turn to me.

"Thanks love. I appreciate." She says and stands up to give me a kiss.

"Take the pain killers it will make you feel better."

"Thanks again love."

"The pleasure is all mine. I'm going to do some work and then come to bed."

"Don't be to long. I need someone to cuddle with."

"I will try and be as fast as possible." I say and kiss her once more before leaving the room.

Finally I can finish her plan. Her death plan.  
I take a seat at my desk and get out the papers with all the plans.
Let me tell you how it's going down.

Friday night is date night. We always go out. So while we are going to dinner it will be a to your death date.

I will make my way out of town and act like I'm completely lost. Stopping near a warehouse. I 'see' someone and say I'm going to ask for directions. When I return I will say nothing and just drive into the warehouse.
When we enter the warehouse there will be a table with a picnic table cloth and dinner on the table.
She will get exited and jump out of the car. While she gets out of the car I grab the drug I use currently.
Walking up behind her I push the needle in her neck, catching her before she hits the ground.

I lay her down on the ground softly. Rushing to the car getting all the items I need for this date. I walk to the table once more placing everything on the chair.
"Gabe!" Ashley interrupts my fantasy of killing her.
"Coming honey!" I shout. Before I go to the bedroom I hide all the papers before she starts snooping again.
The dairy is locked in the safe again. The plans are between the others.
Everything is hidden.

I make my way to the bedroom. Pushing the door open my mind plays a trick again. This time it's not a switch its a image. She lays there unconscious the perfect victim to kill now.

I really need to kill this girl. I've been waiting to long.

I say to myself. I take off my shirt and get in bed next to Ashley.
"Goodnight babe." I say and kiss her cheek before pulling her body into a cuddle.

My mind races to the fantasy of me killing her. I lay in complete silence. After a few minutes I find myself vast asleep.