Chapter 4💍

Ariah💮

Waking up knowing that you have a guy who's always there for you no matter what is amazing it's such a blessing. I still can't believe that me and Terence had sex it's unbelievable it feels like a dream. maybe one day he would realise that I like him more than a friend, maybe one day my life will be even more better than what it used to be.

Ohh terence.... Wakey wakey sleepy head time to get up

Ugh I don't feel like it I'm so tired from last night

Well if I got lots of sleep more than you did and you were the first one sleep then that's a problem

I just don't understand how you go to sleep real late and wake up on time everyday with no problem at all

It's just something that I do and I love it so just deal with it

Um ok first off I ain't dealing with nothing and second who are you to tell me what to do?

My name is Ariah and I can do whatever I want....

You can do what you huh... That's what I thought

(Laughs)

Ariah☀

One minute I'm happy and feeling good but then I started feeling nauseous in my stomach and I feel lots of pain and it really really hurts and I feel I bad heart burn with lots of cramps and I didn't k ow what to do so, out of no where I just passed out on the floor and my eye sight just started to fade away I really don't know what is going on. this has never happened to me before and I'm really scared and nervous. So I just tried to fight it back but whatever it is it's too strong and I decided to call Terence name.

T....... Terence Terence please help me

Ariah what's going on.... Where are you... What the hell...

5 minutes later...

Is she going to be ok doc?

Um I really don't think that she will be but just pray that she will get better

Ok thanks doc..

I will come back with the test results

Terence👊

I really don't know what is going on with Ariah she was just up happy, and ready to go but then after she called my name she was on the floor. I pray to God that she will be ok cause I really like this girl, she is everything to me and I need her. There is no other girl that can ever replace her or even take her place EVER! I promise to protect, love and trust her I really need her in my life I....I do. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me since I got here to this school. She was the one who helped me when I needed it, she was there whenever I got hurt, she was the one that I can always talk to when there is something wrong, she's the one she.....she's always been the one for me I......I..... I love this girl I...I really do she my best friend, my sister, my lover, my main one, my one and only, my heart and soul, my world, my life, my everything! And I would do anything for her.

Ok she has a sickness disease that can effect her life, her body, and her mood changes

What kind of sickness disease doctor

Well basically what I'm trying to say is that.....she has lung cancer

What.....are.....are you serious doc

Yes but that's not all she also has....breast cancer

.............................

Im so sorry sir, but now she has to rest alot  and make sure she eats well also she has to take her meds for both sickness that she is dealing with