r e a l l i f e

M A R I E  A C K L E S didn't want to wake up, in fact she liked where she was at the moment. The calm relax place of warmth and peace surround like a blanket. She laid in an open field of beautiful flowers, the tingling of the grass touched her arms and legs.

The damp flowers with morning rain, the water drops so small and elegant. Marie wasn't in pjs anymore instead she wore a beautiful cream dress that ended at her thighs, it came out like a puff ball. Her feet touching the fresh dirt and grass of the field. The sense of true peace, subjected her to believe this was her heaven. She had made it.

"Marie?" She opened her eyes, looking to the clearly blue sky. The clouds like cotton candy, but pure whit as the snow. She was laying in the grass. Her hair spread out like she was in water. "Marie." A woman called her name. A familiar sounding woman.

She sat up and her vision blurred, it cleared and standing ahead in the field was someone she never thought she ever see or met. She got up. Shockingly, she asks," Mom?"

The raven hair woman smiled to see her daughter for the first time since birth. The same eyes as her, her sass, everything came from her. "Hello Marie," she smiled opening her arms.

Marie dropped every doubt before hand forgetting all that had happen and ran to her mothers awaiting arms. Oh how many Night she laid in bed dreaming of the moment she feel her mothers arms around her. The feeling of love and wanted in one place no matter what. That was a mother's hug.

"Oh mommy I've missed you, why did you leave me with James," Marie cried to her deceased mother. She was gonna guess she too was dead now as she was seeing her mother.

"James? You mean your father?" Isabel asks confuse on her daughter's behavior.

"He lose the title has my father when he forgot about me." Glares Marie, hurt and angry at James - Isabel could see the hurt that laid within her sweet baby.

"You know he's been through just as much as you have," says Isabel making Marie look up at her confused. Isabel sighed sitting down on a sudden tree that appeared. Marie followed close behind.

"Your father may have forgot about you or ignored you, but he loves you sweetheart-"

"I know he loves me, but I need more than just money to make me happy - he's always working and pushing me away," Marie says tearful.

Isabel sighed," i know and that's on him - but sweetheart he lose his wife. His love of his life but Marie, you - you beautiful daughter of ours are the most precious thing to ever happen to this family."

Marie smiled hearing a mother's such sweet advice. Oh how badly she wished her mother was alive with her, but now she was here with her mother forever and always.

Her mother stood up making Marie look at her. "It's time," her mother says holding her hands to her daughter.

Marie smiled, she had been waiting for her mother to say those words. "I'm ready mummy, let's go!" Marie held her mother's hand but it slipped right through her. She looks concern and confused.

"Sweetheart it's time you go back," her mother breaks to the news to her. Marie looks up slowly.

"I'm not dead?"

"Thankfully no, you need to go back for your father and uncle," Marie then remembered Uncle Jensen before her little sucuide.

"MARIE!" The tell of her name, shook the world she was in. When she looked around, her mother vanished.

"No mummy come back take me with you!" She cried, the world faded away and nothing but darkness surrounded her.

"Come on Marie wake up for Uncle Jenny," she hears a man cry.

"Uncle Jensen?" Her eyes opened slowly to the blinding hospital light. Her eyes adjusted to the lights and she sees her uncle and father sitting by her side in a hospital room.

"Dad? Where am I?" She asks groaning. Jensen sighs taking her hand.

"You're in the hospital, sweetheart - why did you do it?" Jensen asks crying.

"I was alone and depressed - Danny abused me and I was be bullied uncle Jenny," she cried, James looked at his daughter - he didn't know his daughter felt this.

"Jensen can I speak to you for a second?" James nods to the door and Jensen follows leaving Marie alone to her dull boring white room. The beeping of her heart annoying her.

"Jensen I need to take Marie with you," is all James says.

"What? James this is your daughter be there for her," argues Jensen upset with his brother.

"She needs you more than me, I've failed these past years of being there for her, you haven't- you've been there for her more than me, please take her," James begged of her brother now.

"Alright I will."