Flowers and Shy Smiles

For PinneappleGeekHP - Flower Shop AU

Jonathan couldn't help but smile whenever the shy ginger walked into his family flower shop. The timid boy would walk around, looking longingly at the flowers while giving the other little glances.

The bell rung as the glass door opened. "Welcome to Sapphire Flowers." Jonathan said before looking up to the catch the boy's hazel eyes. Sherwin -he had asked for his name once- looked away, fidgeting. He seemed more nervous than usual.

It made him even cuter.

"Are you ready to buy some flowers this time, Sherbert?" he teased causing the other boy's cheeks to turn a light pink, showing off his beautiful freckles. How adorable.

"M-Maybe." Sherwin replied, stepping closer to the counter. "I wanted to ask you something."

Jonathan leaned across the counter to the boy. "Ask away." he whispered taking in every inch of the boy's face. He just wanted to kiss those gentle lips and play with that curly hair, but he restrained himself.

Sherwin gave him one of his goofy smiles. "I-I was wondering if you would like to..." he lowered his voice to a mumble. "Go on a date with me?"

"Sure. Anytime you want."

The ginger's eyes lit up and sparkled. "Really?"

"Of course!"

Then, just like that, Sherwin gave him one of his favorite smiles; the corners of his lips curled up softly, almost like they were sculpted just right to make his eyes shine brighter than any jewel and to make his lips look as soft as silk.