04

Life resumed as usual. He went to school and hang out with his friends. Knock laughed as if things were going well. Yihwa was disappointed and expressed her dissatisfaction. Fai was supportive while Phu was in his own world with his music.

Let's not forget about Farm was dating numerous guys here and there. Knock wasn't really close with him, but he really couldn't blame the male for lashing out this way. What that doctor did to him wasn't pretty.

Knock seriously dated Mew. Aside from his friends and his studies, he gave time to Mew. They always talked on the phone whenever he has free time. Sometimes, they would surprise each other with visits.

Yes. He did an impulsive thing to agree to a date with Mew, but he wasn't planning on playing on Mew's feelings. He believed that he made the right decision to try and forget his best friend. Being in love with your best friend was a torturous and tiring task. Knock was tired of looking from afar, waiting for something that wouldn't happen.

On the surface, Knock was happy. Too happy than his normal self.

For some reason, this irked his other best friend, Yiwha, who had barged in his dorm room one night.

Knock opened the door to see Yiwha in a short skirt and trendy top. Her face was well-covered with makeup. From the looks of it, she was definitely planning for a night out so Knock was confused why she was here.

"What are you doing here? Change of plans?"

Yiwha crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. She walked into the room as if it was here own room.

She didn't say anything until she was sitting comfortably on his couch. Knock just followed. He understood well how his friend was.

"Tell me the truth Ai'Knock. Are you serious on dating Mew?" She said as soon as Knock sat beside her.

He had been dating Mew for a good solid two months. Mew was an okay guy. He's fun and honest. There wasn't really anything bad he could say about the guy he was dating.

"Of course I am." He looked at her straight in the eye and then sighed. "I really don't see a future with Korn. He's straight Yiwha. I'm not. Our sexuality doesn't exactly align. We're like two parallel worlds that will never intersect. "

"I don't want you to turn like Farm! Like seriously. I think I'm starting to grow white hair worrying about that guy. He's not listening to anyone."

Knock chuckled and playfully flicked Yiwha on the forehead for worrying too much. "My circumstances and his are different. Be careful with Farm. He might just do something worse if you meddle with his affairs. He's hurt Yiwha... pretty badly that he's doing the same thing as that guy as some type of revenge. The only thing we can do for him is be there."

Yiwha clearly didn't like Knock's reply. She looked like she really wanted to do something about Farm's problem but stopped to think about it.

She held Knock's arm with a frown and pouted. "It's unfair. It's unfair for you guys."

Knock tried to make light of the situation. "You should worry about yourself Yiwha. Still single and a virgin."

Knocked yelped and jumped away from the irritated female.

"There's nothing wrong with being single. I don't mind being single for the rest of my life." Yiwha boldly declared.

"ohoho. Those are big words coming from your mouth Yiwha. I don't want some cat lady to be my friend in the future." Knock laughed.

"Whatever. Knock I really wish for your happiness and Farm's."

"I wish it too. Even yours...."

"Let's try this one next time." Mew was already planning their next movie date when they had just come out of the movie theater a couple of minutes ago.