👌Just a thud👌

*hello Everyone welcome back!*

Preston:

"I Cared,kid..."

Happiness lighten my face and made my heart wanna jump right out of me...

"W-what did you said?"

"I said I Cared,kid"

"What? I didn't actually hear it.."

"I said I-....never mind...I take it back"

"Hey...yknow it's the first time you'd ever said that to me...i thought you hated me..."

"Firstly,I really hate you,second it's not like I want to wipe you out of the world...I care for you kid...but just a smallest thud..."

I smiled that made him look away

"Atleast you cared for me..."

He looked down and sighed

"You can't leave at this condition...you even got more worse...you'll need time to recover from your stab wounds and your sprained ankle..."

My eyes widened a smile forming in my lips

"T-that means,i can stay?" He sighed and nodded "Yes!!!"

"But when your all okay,youll leave...okay..."

I looked at him and nodded

"Deal!"

"Alright kid...let's eat breakfast..."

"My name's not kid fyi..."

He rolled his eyes "whatever" he muttered

"I have a name and you should respect me don't you don't know who I am?..."

He turned to me his face still irritated

"That's right,I dont know you...so why would I respect you"

I froze and look at him with disbelief h-he talked back to me?that motherfudger...he chuckled when he saw me speechless and walked off

"Hey! Need help here?" He turned back and sighed he walked towards me and carried me in bride style feeling the stinging volt when we touched

"oww!!bullshit!!!"

"Oww!!fudge!!!"

We looked at eachother "there it is again!!"

"Shut up!!!let's just eat he said while putting down and letting me sit in the chair he handed me my plate and saw another weird food I touched it "whats this?" I asked "that's an egg and don't ask me where it came from...I don't want to be a teacher in a dumbass like you..." oww that hurts he really called me a dumbass?...I frowned and nodded "hey,hey,hey what's with that face?,you think you can keep up like that forever?...you think youll get me with that cute face of yours?" My eyes widened as I turned to him I felt my face heat up as I never expected I saw his face turning red too...whats up with him?...why is he red..like he was embarrassed when he blurted that out...

"M-Me?...C-Cute?"

He looked away his face still red

"Y-You think...I'm...C-Cute?"

"Shut up!!! And eat!!!"

*At the Castle*

"Your highness king Richard is here.."

I turned to my guard

"Well then...LET HIM IN YOU DUMBASS!!!" he nodded and quickly sprinted his way outside then there I saw king Richard

"King Richard what made you came here?"

He sighed and for some reason he looked like a dumb king

"Im here to look for my son,Preston I was hoping of he stopped nearby to hide in your kingdom...I've been looking through all of the kingdoms already but I couldn't find him...I'm so desperate right now..."

I rolled my eyes it's your fault you lost your son...

"Oh I'm so sorry King Richard but...your son didn't happen to stop here...I wish you luck to see your son again..."

He frowned and nodded

"I...I'll get going then..."

I nodded as he left... I glanced at Melissa she nodded

"Guards!!!" She called "did you killed the fire prince?" I asked "I'm sorry highness...but he got away..." They scratch their head I growled "HOW DID YOU LOST A STUPID DUMB KID!!!" I yelled "he was so fast and...and the wanted king helped him..."

"What?,the wanted king?"

"Mother,this is not good..."

I glared at my guards and yell at them

"Find that Prince and bring the Wanted King with him it's time for this shit to end!!!!,NOW!!!!"

they quickly moved and head out...I'm never gonna let that happen...never...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>