My OC

Basic Information 

Last name: Saeko, meaning Serene Child.

First Name: Kazuki, meaning either 'Only hope', 'One Light' 'Harmony/Peace Hope' or 'Harmony/Peace Light'.

Birthday: March 24th, the same year as Sabaku no Gaara.

Clan Information

Clan Name Origin: Her Clan's name originates from its founder, Sae, who was said to had a Kekkei Genkai that would put anyone of whom he chose under a powerful Genjutsu to trick them into thinking that they were at peace. 

Relative clans: The Uzumaki. They are distantly related to Uzumaki, hence why many of their members have red hair, from light auburn to dark crimson in Color. 

Kekkei Genkai: There are two Kekkei Genkai within her clan, one a doujutsu and the other a release. The doujutsu is where the users eyes switch from their normal Color to being a 'rainbow' color, and whoever looks into their eyes is caught in a Genjutsu that paralyses them. The release is one similar to the Yuki clan's 'ice release' wherein the user cannot use ice but snow. Their bodies are extremely resilient to the cold, as without that factor the clan would of died out many years before. With exetreme skill users of this release can channel other releases into the snow, such as lightning or wind. The names of these two kekkei Genkai are 'Ayamegan' for the doujutsu and 'snow release'. (From what I can tell 'Snow release' is either 'Setton' or 'Sōton')

Country: Saeko's are native to the land of Iron, but in the past five decades, they travelled to Sunagakure, and fought for that country in any ninja wars during the time they were there. In the year Kazuki's oldest brother was born the clan, which could've been a village in itself, began a civil war or sorts, between the side that had the dojutsu, the side that had snow release and the side that got neither. It ended six years after Ai was born, which was fifteen years later, which ended up with the side that had snow release being forced to move to a different village, as the Kazekage at the time was a descendant of the side with neither kekkei gekai had wanted the 'more powerful' kekkei Genkai in the village, also keeping his branch of the clan in the village as they made up most of the medic nin the village. They then debated between going to Kirigakure or Konohagakure, but Kiri also had its own problems, especially with kekkei Genkai, so the choice was Konoha. 

Traits: Red hair, which can vary from being light auburn to dark crimson, that of which Kazuki had got the crimson. Small chakra reserves (rarely they can get average or above, about once every generation), which makes them need to have more refined chakra control, allowing them to be superb medic nin. Having a small to just below average heights. Are know for having 'sickly' pale skin. 

Appearance details

Hair color: Crimson Red.

Hair length: Just past her waist.

Hair style: Is normally in a braid (similar to the one Yugito Nii wears in Shippūden), but sometimes let's her hair down.

Eye Color: Dark brown with light patches here and there.

Skin color: Pale, but not as pale as some of her other clan members. 

Height: Below average.

Any scars: One going from the corner of her mouth, over her left eye and into her hairline. Has a smaller, less noticeable scar on her right arm. 

Other details

Backstory: Having been born in the middle of a clan civil war, Ai didn't grow up that well. Her mother was killed just a year after she was born and her only sister (Who had been seventeen when they moved to Konoha) had been permanently blinded and crippled in an explosion. Ai herself didn't have many roles in the war, only that when protecting her slightly older twin brother a member of her clan without any Kekkei Genkai had blinded her left eye, leaving there a scar going from her hairline down to the corner of her mouth, which in turn left her eyelid unable to come back off her eye. When she was five (A few months after what happened with her eye), she met Sabaku no Gaara, who broke her arm and came close to shattering her elbow with his sand. A little less than a year later her branch of the clan moved to Konohagakure no Sato.