ch. 5

*eddies pov*

its been a few years sense me and richie started dating, today is our 8 year anniversary and i have SO MUCH planned. since im 23 i have a car, my own money and i can literally go all out on this anniversary thing. i dont usually do much on our anniversaries, we usually just go and get ice cream, but this year, this year is different...

-
*richies pov*

today is me and eddies 8 year anniversary.... sigh. time to get some boring ass ice cream like every mother fucking year. you dont even understand how boring it is. we just eat ice cream in silence, then we go to one of our houses, but in my case our house sense we live together, and kiss and kiss and makeout and all that shit, then we go to bed. i know! so fucking pussy am i right? hopefully this year is at least a little bit better.

-
*eddies pov*

"RICHIE IM LEAVING BYE"
i yelled whilst opening the door
"ok bye love you."
he said
"LOVE YOU!"
i said back.

i walked into the diamond jewelry store and walked up to the front desk.

"hi do you sell engagement rings here?"
i said taking a small step back.
"yes we do, we have many choices would you like diamond, silver, gold, maybe even copper? its all up to you."
the woman said.
"well can you grab out the diamond silver and gold ones?"
i asked.
"yes of course"
she said walking into a little closet and looking through it.
"bingo!"
she exclaimed.
"here we are, diamond, gold, and silver engagement rings, take your pick sir."
she said.

i looked through all of the rings, non of them fit his taste, until i picked out the perfect ring. it was silver and had some little diamonds.

 it was silver and had some little diamonds

it was perfect!

i left the store after buying the ring. it was quite expensive but it was worth it.

-

i stopped at a cute little park me and the rest of my friends always played at when we were little, it was probably the best place to propose. i went over to the telephone booth and called richie.

"hey richie."

"hey dipshit whats up."

"you know that park by the store we used to play at a lot?"

"yep"

"meet me there, now"

-

i saw richie car pull over on the side of the road. he jumped out of his car and walked over to me.
"hey."
i said giving him a hug.
"hey eddie spaghetti, what do you need?"
he said pulling away.
"well um, just wait,"
i said bending down on one knee and digging through my pocket,
"i was waiting for the perfect time, the perfect day to do this, and sense it's our anniversary i thought it would be... well... perfect."
i said pulling the ring out of my pocket and grabbing his hand.
"richie, will you make me the happiest little dipshit alive and m-"
-

*authors pov*
hah bitch you didnt see that coming did ya, bye