اثنان

[Some chapters of this story will now be written in 3rd person omniscient.]

Los Angeles, California • 3:00pm• September 10• 83°

Cloud did well traveling.

Despite the fact that she had to sit next to a fat old man, her flight was acceptable.

The fact that she wasn't in Chicago but in Los Angeles, all alone. Boy did that scare her. Whenever she'd ended up alone in Chicago , she always knew where to go and what to do. Simply because that was where she was born and raised.

Now, the lost girl is in a whole different city with not a clue what to do. But she knew she was hungry so getting something to eat was the moves for now.

Before walking off, she had began searching for her black IPhone 5 that was somewhere at the bottom of her bookbag.

Now, before you get on Cloud's case about her old ass iPhone, Cloud always thought about getting a new phone, she just never thought it was important at that time.

She typed her password in, XIIXIIX , it didn't mean anything to her. It was just random words.

She went to Google and typed in restaurants near me, there popped up In-N-Out Burger. She'd heard about it, but Chicago doesn't have one so she never got to try it.

She clicked on directions and followed where they told her to go.

Meanwhile, Metto Giovanni was having a hard time comprehending that his one night stand had gotten pregnant.

The last thing he needed was kids. He had an empire, a Russian Mafia.

He didn't believe in giving all that up just for his possible upcoming kids.

His one night stand, Karla Morley, had came up with the amazing idea of meeting up at In-N-Out Burger at 3:15. He thought about just blocking her number and going on about his life, but he couldn't. He actually wanted to know if it was for sure his.

Ever since she called, the man had curse himself out for giving her his number. I mean, what kind if one night stand exchanges numbers?

Deciding to stop thinking so much, he started up his Aston Martin, RAPIDE S. Yea, he got money.

He was relieved from how fast he got to IN-N-OUT Burger. He really hated driving.

Metto grew more irritated by the second as he wanted. It had been thirty minutes and Karla still hadn't shown up.
Every time the door bell chimed, signaling that someone had came in, he'd been let down because it wasn't signaling that it was Karla.

He'd ordered himself a burger, fries and a drink. Ate that, ordered more fries and a refill, and was still angry.

For Metto, food usaly calmed him down. Not this time.

As for Cloud, she was lost. And this time, it wasn't just in the mind. The teen's phone phone was on the verge of dying so she didnt want to use it until she could get to an outlet.