Part 2

Tweek's P.O.V
       My phone started to ring. Me and Craig jumped at the sudden sound breaking the silence. I grabbed my phone. "H-hello?" I forgot to check the caller ID. "Yes,is this Tweek Tweak?" The women on the phone said. "Yeah." Wait is this the police department. "Well I have to um report to you." "What do you mean?" "Tragically, your parents died of a terrible car accident." She sounded like she was shaking saying those words. "O-oh?" Tears started to form in my eyes." I hung up the phone. Hot tears ran down my cheek. "Tweek,what's wrong?" He pulled me into a hug rubbing circles in my back.

        "My parents,there d-dead." I said through sobs and hiccups. His grip on me tightened. He kissed me on the head. "Its,okay Tweek I'm here." His phone buzzed we both looked at it. He grabbed his phone and frowned. "Tweek,I'll be back okay?" I nodded closing my eyes already ready to sleep.

Craig's P.O.V

         My dad texted me saying come home. I prepared myself before I walked into the house. And exactly what I was expecting dad was right there drunk as hell as always. I rolled my eyes. Why do people have to be such assholes? "There you are you fucker!" He screamed pulling me by the arm to the living room. It hurt really bad but I didn't Want to make this worst.

      He slammed me to the floor. Hitting my head on the ground causing it to ache. I sighed knowing what will happen next. He raised his foot slamming it into my stomach. Tears started to form in my eyes. Ruby came into the living room looking straight at me and dad. Dad stopped to look at her. He grabbed her by the arm dragging her and about to throw a punch at her. I stood up and punched him square into the jaw. "Agh." He looked at me giving me a death glare. 'Well..shit!' I thought. I looked at Ruby telling her with my eyes to leave. Dad punched me in the stomach causing me to fall backwards. I caught myself and ran out of the house.

      I could here him running after me. Tears started to form in my eyes,because if I don't get away from him he's most likely gonna beat the life out of me. I couldn't stop running. This reminds me of the time Kenny had to run from Butters dad for flirting with Butters. After a while I couldn't here him anymore. I looked back and saw him walk back. I kept running he's probably tricking me and there is no way in fucking hell am I falling for that shit.

      I finally reached the Tweak house hold. I didn't even knock just rammed into the door. Scaring Tweek obviously were he fell off the couch. "What the hell,Craig?" Tweek asked getting up from the ground. I heard footsteps outside. I turned around and locked the door. "Don't unlock the door,ok?" I asked making it sound more like a demand. "Okay?" He said looking confused as hell. I don't want to scare him,so I'm not even gonna tell him.

Okay it took me like 3 days to make this,even known its short as fucking hell but that's besides the point. Hope you have a wonderful life!