Three

After Maya ate her breakfast, she gradually became closer with the servant girls and finally made them stop saying 'Miss Meadows' at her. It was getting in her nerves.

When Maya asked Ivory about the place she was in and what was her status of being a 'Miss', the poor elf almost fainted due to the shock about her Mistress being so polite and well-mannered.

What happened to the slut of a Mistress that she had once served and endured the beatings that she had received?

Nevertheless, Ivory gave Maya the full explanation. Apparently, Maya's new name was Coral Fleur Meadows, the eldest miss of the Meadows Family and the main wife of Nicholas Henry Lincoln.

Nicholas and the past Coral was married because Coral's parents wanted Coral to be sent (married) off to a wealthy family's household.

But, because of Nicholas was not the head of the Lincoln family yet, he had to endure a lot before becoming the head of the family. After he became the head, he married another woman which was Coral's illegitimate sister named Lucette Willow Meadows which was now Lincoln.

Instead of Coral, Nicholas always loved Lucette and never stopped spoiling her.

Nicholas never indeed loved Coral and Coral never indeed loved Nicholas, soo you can call it a hopeless marriage.

"Coral, Little Miss Sage is back." Iris peeped her head inside the music room that Maya/Coral was in.

Sage? Who is that? Thought Maya/Coral.

"Erm..who?" Maya/Coral asked the girl.

(A/N: I'll just put Coral from now on.)

"Your daughter Coral. You'll be expecting another child soon too." Ivory explained to her clueless Mistress. Ivory was worried that her Mistress lost her memories so she decided to stay by Coral's side until she (Coral) gets her memories back.

"Ooo- Wait...WHAT?!" Coral shouted in shock. Didn't Ivory personally explained to her that the former Coral and Nicholas didn't have any good relationships? If so, then how did they do...'it'?!

~~~~~|~~~~~

Former Coral ~^^

Former Coral ~^^

Nicholas ^^