UNTITLED ATM *Niall Horan Love Story*

So, this was originally supposed to be a one shot for @MadisonMottice but I ended up getting a really good idea that was way to good for a short story. Im turning it into a normal sized book thingy! So Madison, i kinda had to change your character a wee bit, to add to my story. But I think you will be pleased with it! Anyway, it will get better and a REAL story, with things such as the sock on the door, which i get by the way, in a little bit. I just have to build the background information first! So tell me what you think guys!

________________________________________________________________________

"Maddy, are you seriously going shopping like that?" My brother asked. I looked down at my outfit. Lime green athletic shorts, a white softball t-shirt, and some chacos. My brown satchel placed perfectly on my hip. I had my brown shoulder length hair straightened. Comfy and casual.

"Yes, whats wrong with the way I look?" He gave me a devilish grin so I just walked out. Ahhhhhh New York city. I love living here. Shopping is easy, thats why I was going out today. To get a new string for my guitar. My retard of a brother decided to break mine. He pisses me off so much but you gotta love family. OOOHHHWAAAHHHH. My tummy growled. Very whale-like. I decided to go into Subway to get me a sammich.

"How may I help you?" The man behind the counter asked me. Why is it that Indian people always own Subways?

"Id like a footlong ham and cheese please."

"Im sorry but we dont have any ham."

"What kind of Subway doesnt have fucking ham?" I screamed while hurridly leaving Subway. Why the hell would Subway not have ham? What is this voodoo? I heard girls screaming so I turned around. SPLOT! I was on the pavement and a blonde dude was on top of me. "What the hell man?"

"Im so sorry love. Here come with me."The blonde boy said with an, im going with Irish, accent. He grabbed my hand and started running. I had no choice but to run with him. He ducked inside of Abercrome and Fitch we hid behind a mannequin. I was standing in front of him with my back pressed against his stomach.

"WH-" He covered my mouth with his hand. I licked his hand but he didnt move it so I surrendered. After a few minutes he let go and I spun around to face him. "WHAT THE HELL MAN? Why do you have girls chasing you and what in the name of God am I doing here in Abercrombie?"

He put his hands in his pocket. He looked like I just hurt him. "You...you dont know who I am?" He asked.

"Am I supposed to? I can see why girls chase you because your adorable but typically that only happens for celebrities, so...." He smiled.

"Im Niall Horan." Niall said sticking out his hand.

"Im Maddy." I replied and shook it. OOOWAAHHHH. "Dammit." I murmmered. Im here talking to a cute guy and my stomach had to go all beluga whale on me. I felt my face get red.

"Ooohh you have angels in your tummy that eat all your food too?" Niall teased. I laughed. He was pretty cool.

"Totally, I was going to get a sub but the freaking subway had no ham!"

"What the hell?"

"THATS WHAT I SAID! Then you ran into me outside so I haven't really gotten my food yet." I added.

"Well I was on my way to get some Chinese food. Care to join?" He asked holding his elbow out.

"Why not?" I laughed and linked arms with him. We skipped down the street and into Happy Panda. We got in and walked up to the counter.

"Ahhh Maddy its nice to see you again. With a boy! Ooooh this your boyfriend?" Kiko the manager of Happy Panda cooed at me.

"Who us?" I said making a disgusted face. "NO! I just ran into him!"