Imagination

The Revolutionary Army had kids!
Well, that was a long time ago but you broke that... the 3-year old revolutionary!
Seems great right? Wrong.
You didn't know they would take the training seriously, in an extreme game of hide-n-seek.
All over the hideout, there were two people looking for you... Sabo and Koala. They were so nice to you when you first got here, and now this?
Your tiny mind couldn't take it!
Like when you woke up this morning.... nobody was there to help you get dressed! Nobody was there to make you breakfast either!
You were breathing deeply from the running and hiding, it has been about an hour and the two are still looking for you.
You're hiding spot was under Sabo's bed in his room. You thought that your breathing would blow your cover, but you eventually calmed down after a few minutes.
Your eyes were focused on the door, waiting for someone to open it.
That never happened. You sat there, under the bed for about 30 minutes until you heard someone in the room. Someone was on the bed, and it creaked, making your face go red.
You were about to get found.
You felt something grab one of your feet, and pull you out.
You screamed and ran.
"HEY, I FOUND YOU THAT ISINT FAIR!" Sabo yelled. Yiu laughed and ran into someone. You fell down and looked up to see who ran into you.
It was Koala, she was looking down at you, with no expression on her face. She looked tired as well, as she just woke up.
What time was it anyway?
So many thoughts as Sabo walked out to corner you from trying to escape... again.
Your mind came to tell you that you were about to get caught... since you were cornered.
"WAHHH-" You said, as Sabo's hands reached out to you. You darted between his legs and ran away as quickly as possible.
In real revolutionary terms. You weren't fast.
Your walk was both Sabo and Koalas run.
Sabo and Koala looked at each other with half-opened eyelids. Your overactive imagination was overwhelming the whole army, even in the morning.
"Should we get her?" Koala asked.
"No, just let her run..." Sabo replied.
They both slowly walked back to their rooms, and back to sleep.
Meanwhile, you were still running, with a big smile on your face. You couldn't believe that you got away from the two most notable Revolutionaries.
You impersonated your best evil laugh "WAHA- Ill become a Revolutionary in no time!"
"No, you won't...." You heard someone say.
"Who was that?" You asked, looking around quickly until you layed eyes on no other than Hack.
He looked tired like Koala, but he barely slept anyway.
"Why are you up at this time, (Y/n)?" He asked slowly, showing that he was tired.
On the other hand, you were up and going.
"Becuase! Its Sabo and Koala, they are playing an extreme game of Hide-N-Seek and it's my initiation to be a Revolutionary!" You shouted, sounding awake.
"That's not the initiation..." A voice said, coming up behind you.
You turned around quickly and saw Sabo, with a grim smile on his face.
"What is?" You asked.
"You have to chop off your hand...."
Your eyes widened and looked at your tiny hands.
"Wha-?"
You saw Koala as well, then they both raised their hands.
"Why do you think we wear these gloves...." He said.
-------------------------------------------------------
You were sitting in the corner of your room, crying your eyes out.
"I don't wanna become a revolutionary anymore!" You said while Dragon, Sabo, and Koala stood outside your door.
"She actually believed you?" Dragon said.
"Yup" The other two replied.
"Jeez I didn't know you were sadists... and yet (Y/n) believed you? HA, these so gullible" Dragon said, laughing.
Never again would you play extreme hide-n-seek in the morning, or mess with Sabo and Koala in the morning as well.