Chapter 18 (end)

(y/n)'s P.O.V

I had never felt so grateful to Dean. Everything within my body sparked with excitement as I flung myself at my friend. I wrapped my arms around him, smiling widely. A strange squeak escaped him, his arms hesitantly wrapping around my waste.

"Thank you so much Dean." I beamed and felt joy warming my chest.

Suddenly, I was pushed away. An abrupt and violent action that Dean performed. He didn't look me in the eye as he let his gaze fall to the floor, his hair covering his eyes and stopping me from seeing his expression.

"You shouldn't do that!" Dean scolded and slowly raised his head, revealing his blushing face and sad eyes. "It gives me false hope."

"Ah..." I reeled back and bit my lip. I guess I had to be careful around Dean. Yet one thing was screaming in my mind and it wasn't about Dean.

Sebastian.

He'd be looking for me.

Dean unexpectedly chuckled, a bitter sound that echoed within the room. He growled, "still thinking about the bastard despite knowing he slept with another woman? I never had a chance did I, especially if you're this obsessed with him."

I was suddenly pushed against the wall and Dean slammed his hands on either side of my head. His warm breath fanned across my face and his piercing green eyes bore into me. It was as if they were glowing with predatory instinct. He pulled his lips back to reveal his canines. Just by the way we looked at me, I felt intimidated. It was as if he was going to devour me.

"(y/n), I will never stop chasing after you. I will never give up on what could be between us. With every fibre of my being, I promise that I will never let you drop a single tear again..." He cut himself off with a sharp inhale and his eyes somehow bore deeper into me. Dean slowly leaned in and pressed his forehead against my own, still staring at me. "yet it won't matter at all. I mean nothing to you and Sebastian has swept you off your feet."

Peeling his forehead away, he weakly said, "I wish I never let you get close to Sebastian in the first place, I should have put up more of a fight."

"Then I would have fought even harder to be by his side." I declared and gently pushed Dean away from me, so that I wasn't pinned against the wall.

However, Dean grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. I already knew what was to come and tried pulling away, yet his grip on me didn't falter. Suddenly his smashed his lips on mine. The kiss seemed desperate and hungry, as if I were the only thing that could sate his appetite. Dean pulled away from my lips and moved down my jaw and then to my neck. I tried pushing him away once more but he just wouldn't let go.

A burst of searing pain spread through my body as Dean bit down hard where neck meets shoulder. A yelp and whimpering rolled out of my mouth and he finally pulled away, wiping blood away from his mouth.

"I claimed you (y/n), what would Sebastian have to say about that?" He smirked and then ran a finger over the area he bit. Sharp electrical pain followed the trail his finger took across the bruised and bloody area. Two canine marks stood out among the purple and blue.

He whispered under his breath, "mine."

Suddenly the window at the end of the room shattered and I spun around to see Sebastian standing there with glowing pink eyes.

Shit.

I held a hand over the bite mark once I saw his nose flair, he could smell my blood. Damn, if he saw that Dean bit me then he would have ripped him apart. With a smile I limped towards him, tears threatened to escape my eyes.

"Sebastian."

A realisation struck him and his eyes returned back to their beautifully natural crimson colour, "(Y/N)?"

He quickly engulfed me in a hug and buried is face in my hair. I could feel him tremble slightly as I hugged him back. Just being in his arms felt so damn right.

I loved him.

Dean made no move to rip us apart. Instead, when I snuck a glance his way, he stood there with victorious smirk. I of course knew why.

"Lets go home." Sebastian warmly said, pulling away and cupping my face with his large hands.

~

By the time we got back, Ciel was asleep and the manor was stuck in the cold grip of silence. I was impressed that the manor didn't look like it was attacked before, it was probably because Sebastian was in charge of repairs.

I was alone in my room and I changed into a nightgown, Sebastian had to quickly grab something and left me too my own devices. I was pretty disappointed, You would expect that your fiancé wouldn't leave you side after all that had happened. Shaking my head, I quickly rid myself of that thought.

He wasn't my fiancé anymore.

I forgot that I had called off the engagement because he cheated.

Before my thoughts could push me into sadness, my door opened and Sebastian came in with two glasses and a bottle of wine. I smiled towards him and took a hold of a wine glass he held out for me. He poured the red liquid into my glass and then into his own.

"Welcome back my lov-" He interrupted himself and his smile faltered. "Welcome back, (y/n)."

We clinked our glasses and took a sip of the wine, staring at each other whilst doing so.

He placed the glass down and I mirrored his action, noticing his beautifully natural crimson eyes. I trailed my own eyes over his features. Everything I saw was just pure perfection. His sting nose, jutting jawline, long eyelashes and silky hair that I wanted to run my hand though.

However, he did not share my warm gaze. His eyes locked onto my shoulder. Without warning, he ripped the collar of my shirt to the side and growled, "I see you have moved on quickly."

I shook my head and yet he quickly pinned me to the bed, his hands pinning mine by my head.

"Did he promise to never hurt you? Make you cry?" Sebastian's voice sounded frustrated and yet broken at the same time, "did he say I'm no good?"

He drew his face closer and said with a slight crack in his voice, "you know what...I am no good. I was terrible to you, I didn't keep my promise I made before I asked you to marry me."

I saw him squint his eyes as he gritted his teeth, "now you have another man. I lost the love of my life to a damn dog!"

I shook my head again and finally spoke up, "Sebastian he...bit me without my consent. I didn't want him to because I...love you Sebastian."

What I said took him by surprise and his wooden grip on my wrists loosened. I snatched my hands away and grabbed his face, pulling him in for a kiss. Electric rippled over my skin and my head felt lighter than a feather when he kissed me back.

Sebastian pulled away abruptly and stared at me wide eyed.

"Don't you love me?" I asked in a shaky voice and was suddenly answered by him smashing his lips onto mine once more.

"I do love you." He murmured on my lips, "and I want to be your husband."

"Then ask me to marry you."

Sebastian chuckled and pulled away smiling, "will you do me the honour of marrying me?"

"Of course!" I laughed and pulled him in for another kiss.

We will love each other until the day we die, that I was sure of. Nobody could break this bond.

Sorry!!! Had to unpublish this because half of the content disappeared! But it's all fixed now!