chapter 24

After placing Nandini on the bed, Manik fished out a small key from his pocket and started unlocking the handcuff.

Totally astonished, Nandini asked " tum pura din yeh key aapne pocket mein hi leke ghoom rahe the? ???? "

Showing his all teeths to Nandini, Manik said " ab agar tum mujhe seduce karne ke baajaye handcuff ke key's dhoondh ne pein zyaada concentrate karti. ...toh I guess aaj hum iss compromising situation mein nehin hote! !!!! "

Rolling her eyes in anger, Nandini yelled " oh hello! !!!.... zyaada smartness dikha ne ki zarurat nehin hai! !!!!!...... "

Manik ( casually ) : I know that very well Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra. ...kyon ki main paida hi smart hua tha! !!!!

Before Nandini could bang his head on the wall, Manik escaped from there .

Entering the bathroom, Manik yelled " aapne chhote dimaag ko zyaada stress maat dena! !!!! "

Nandini was about to retort, when Manik again interrupted " Aur haan. ...baaki ka jhagra dinner ke baad karenge! !!!..... warna tumhara chhotu sa dimaag theek se function nehin kar paega! !!!! "

Taunting her, Manik closed the door of the bathroom, with a naughty smile on his face.

Punching the bed in anger, Nandini muttered " dinner? ???....aur iss ke saath??????..... no ways! !!!!!!..... kuch socch Nandini! !!!!!!....kuch toh socch! !!!!! "

With the intention of skipping the dinner, Nandini exited from the bedroom, stealthily.

Roaming around the whole house, Nandini unknowingly stepped into Maniks study room.

The study room looked more of a library, with a single painting, adorning its walls.

Comfortably settling on the sofa, Nandini admired the framed painting.

The painting was not at all something extraordinary. But captured the image of a mother, lovingly holding her child.

Looking at the painting for quite a long time, Nandini didn't even realise, when sleep took over her.

Inside the bathroom.

After teasing Nandini to his hearts content, Manik finally decided to freshen up and opened the tap.

While removing his shirt, Maniks eyes fell on the black doodling .

Carefully looking at the shirt, a idiotic smile crept on Maniks lips.

' MOST KHADOOS HUBBY ' were the exact phrase, scribbled at the back of his shirt.

Mentally saluting Nandini's creativity, Manik decided to treasure the shirt for a lifetime.

Grinning like a fool, Manik did all his chores and came out of the bathroom.

On finding the room empty, Manik scratched his head in confusion.

Manik ( concerned ) : ab yeh madam kaha chali gayi? ????

After an hour's intensive search, Manik found Nandini, peacefully sleeping in his study.

Taking a breath of sigh, Manik carefully scooped Nandini in his arms, not at all wanting to disturb the devils sleep.

Adjusting her on the bed properly, Manik placed a quick peck on her left cheek and ran away from there. .

Next morning.

Halting his car in front of SPACE ACADEMY, Manik gave his ultimate puppy dog look, to Nandini.

Manik ( cribbing ) : please maat jao naa. ....aisa bhi kya important kaam hai. ...

Nandini ( pissed ) : will you stop nagging! !!!!.....tumhare keh ne pein maine 2 weeks ghar pein rest liya hai! !!!!......now it's too much! !!!!.... I need to go to college also! !!!

Manik ( annoyed ) : kya hamesha college ki dhamki deti rehti ho! !!!!.....

Nandini ( shocked ) : you are talking shit! !!!!!.....subha subha tumhe chhad  gayi hai! !!!!!

Manik ( cribbing ) : jao main tum se baat nehin karta! !!!!

Nandini ( pissed ) : mujhe bhi tumse baat karne ka koi shauk nehin hai! !!!!

Getting out of the car, Nandini banged the door in frustration.

As she took few steps towards the entrance, when Manik screamed from behind " har ek ghante mein main tumhe phone karunga! !!!!.....aur agar phone nehin uthaya naa. ...toh sidha college hi aa jaunga! !!! "

Before Nandini could turn back and give him a sound thrashing, Manik speed his car away from there.

Muttering innumerable curses, Nandini yelled " just unbelievable Malhotra! !!!!! "