↱Disclaimer ↲

Jadyn Reed & Jacob Sartorius were the school's high school sweethearts, being one of the best young couples out there.

But it all started senior year when something drastic has happened.

Jacob's father made the dumbfounded mistake of cheating on Jacob's mother.

His Mom, being devastated quickly thought that it would be best if she moved as far away from as possible to avoid him.

The two got a divorced & you shouldn't be surprised on whose side Jacob is on... his Mother's.

With that being said, this means that he will no longer be living close to the girl of his dreams but 5 hours away.

Both being extremely bummed about this situation, agreed on working this out.

Chime in to find out if they're long distance relationship can work and how they Maintain The Connection.

Things To Know

• Both are 18, so they are adults.
• There will be some mature content so be prepared.
• All of the photos that I use are from We Heart It And they are not mine what so ever.
• This Story takes place where ever you want it to be.

Staring
(Mainly) Alissa Violet as Jadyn Reed.
(Mainly) Jacob Sartorius as himself.

Also
All rights are reserved for this book. If you choose to do something similar like this then please let me know.

Enjoy! <3

-Arie🍒💓🌻✨