t w o

Lauren's POV

I leaned up against my locker and sighed in relieve. I can't believe I did that, I honestly feel so great right now, I honestly don't feel any regret or guilt at all. Baz deserved what he got, but I'm kinda scared for what he's gonna do to me tho.

*Alisha and Mia coming running up to me*
"Lauren, Laur-!" Alisha screams while Mia's trying catch her breath.

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down" I say trying to get their shit together.

"Ok Alisha you go first and Mia take deep breaths and get some oxygen."

"I'm super shook!! I can't believe you actually stood up for yourself at Baz!! No one has ever had the courage to do that, I'm super, super proud of her Laur!! Alisha says, practically screaming in my face.

"M-me t-o-o, *breathes in and out* "I'm so not athletic." Mia says calmly.
"But seriously Lauren that was amazing." Mia says putting her hair behind her ear.

*Bell rings*

"Well I better get to Math, you how Mrs. Wood is if I'm late." I say grabbing my math book from locker and waving bye to Alisha and Mia.

Idk what I would do without them, I laughed to myself. I walk into math class some of the girls were looking at me, then whispering to their friends. I could feel me face starting turn red.

"Yo that was fucking amazing Lauren." Alex said sitting down in the desk next to me.

I could feel me face starting burning a little. I had a crush on Alex, which is not surprising he's hot and of course he sits next to me which makes even worse.

"Thanks Alex, I guess it was pretty amazing." I said awkwardly while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Settle down Alex, and watch your language." Mrs. Wood said coming.

I rolled my eyes, luckily she didn't see. Obviously no one likes her, she's so strict about everything it's fucking annoying. I looked over and Alex also rolled his eyes, I smiled a little. He's so cute when he's annoyed.

I was taking some notes in my journal, then suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around and I saw a piece of paper on the floor, I looked up to see who it was. Of course is one of Baz's ex girlfriend who he dumped for me. I grabbed the paper and opened it up. "Watch your back bitch, you'll pay for what you did to Baz!" -Mackenzie. Well that's just fucking great. Not only is Baz gonna come after me, now his ex girlfriend is coming after me too. Fml

"Lauren, is there something you would like to share to the class?" Mrs. Wood said in a sassy tone.

"No Mam, there isn't" I said while crumbling up the paper.

"Well I suggest you throw that paper away for I give you a detention." Mrs. Wood as she was turning back around to face the board.

"Well I suggest you shut your mouth, before I flip you off." I mumbled under my breath, while throwing the paper away.

"What was that Miss. Lauren?!" Mrs. Wood said very annoyed.

"Nothing Mam." I said while sitting back down and rolling my eyes.

"Woah, someone's in a grouchy mood." Alex said with sarcasm.

"I'm not, ....I'm just in a little bit of a situation" I said leaning back in my desk.

"What's going on?" Alex said kinda concerned.

"Um, I'll tell you after class" I said snapping out of my shocked phase.

After we stopped talking, I just sat there still wondering why Alex,  Alex Wassabi actually for once concerned about me.

—————————
Sorry this chapter is really bad, I'm really tired writing this but I also want to have a least two chapters up for y'all.

Btw I want to write another fanfic. Comment who should it be about?
•IT cast
•Stranger Things
•someone specific from either cast
•Laurex
•someone y'all like
•combined cast

-Savannah🦄