Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine: Moving In, New School, & The Cullen's.

///Malia's P.O.V///

My mom was beyond mad when she found out that I was moving out to be with my dad. She didn't agree at all. I didn't care though, I wanted to live with my dad. I've lived with her for eight years of my life and I was with a babysitter for most of that because of her work.

My dad had let me decorate my room however I wanted. I chose beige, white and gray for my room. I didn't really want to typical pink or anything. I just wanted a normal room. Something that I liked. I completely my room with a couch after I had got my bed.

I had just now finished unpacking all my important stuff. I left the less important stuff in my room at my mom's house. I would still visit her after she cooled down, I just wouldn't live with her every single day.

The only thing I hated about moving in with my dad was how I have to go to high school with Bella. I get along with Bella, it's just that I won't have Quil there and I'll have to make friends. Which I'm bad at in general. I start my first day of Forks tomorrow. The dreadful first day of a new high school.

Bella offered to come pick me up for my first day but I resisted. I didn't want her to drive me and have to meet the Cullen's that early. I wanted to at least hold off until lunch before I met them. I laid my outfit for tomorrow out on my couch and plopped down on my bed.

"Now, what's wrong with a beautiful girl like you?" I heard a familiar wolf say. I smiled as I hopped up and made my way over to him.

"I missed you." I told him as he kissed the side of my head as we hugged.

I felt him laugh, "I just seen you like, three hours ago."

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him, "if you don't like it then blame the imprint bond." I stated giving him a look.

He gave me a smile, "I don't mind it one bit." He told me which caused me to smile and lean up to kiss him. I feel like I love this boy. But I knew it was to early to do anything or say anything that I've thought about recently.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." I whined as i fell onto my bed. Embry laughed before hovering over top of me. I looked up at him. I've never been in this position before with him.

"You'll be fine. Just don't forget about me." He told me as his head bent down and pecked my lips.

"Impossible." I whispered as I pulled the back of his neck down to reconnect our lips. I let out a soft moan as he started biting my neck. He's never been like this before, this is a new side of him. Thankfully, my dad wasn't home though. "You're gonna leave a mark." I muttered as I ran my hands down his back.

"Good." He mumbled still sucking on the same spot. I closed my eyes as he continued. I loved him. We weren't even official yet and I was acting like this.

"We're not even official yet Embry." I muttered. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

He nodded, "Okay. Malia Davis, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile.

I let out a laugh from under him, "yeah." I replied shaking my head. He then looked down at my neck and smirked.

I gave him a look as I pushed him off and went to look in a mirror. "Embry!" I shrieked. I heard his laugh from my bedroom. "It's huge!" I added as I walked back into my bedroom.