24. My Hero - King Bee x Nathania

My Hero - King Bee x Nathania

Clovis POV.

It's been a month since I received the miraculous bee. Being a super hero is incredible! I can work side by side with my idol, Ladybeetle and helping people really makes me feel good. It's a shame that no one can know who I am ...

I was in front of the school, waiting for Adrienne to arrive. After a few minutes, a car stopped in front of the school and out of her came the beautiful blonde girl.

Hello Ari, how are you? I approached her, with my usual perfect face.

Hi Clovis! I'm fine-

BOOM

She was interrupted by an explosion coming from school. Students started to run out of panic. I ran somewhere where I could turn. After the yellow light blamed me, I was dressed in my black-striped black suit.

I went to school and tried to find the akuma. He was in the library.

The akuma started throwing everything in his way.

King Bee, how good you are! I heard Ladybeetle say.

Ladybeetle, Chat Noire, Volpina (Alim) and I were tring to stop the  akuma. Looks like he's a student who got angry because of a teacher.

In the struggle we heard some little scans, coming from one of the shelves fallen. No one needed to be in school so I got close. The shelf was propped up by a table. I looked beneath them, and in the little space that was there, there was a red-haired girl. Her long suits covered her face.

Hey, are you all right? Let's get you out of here! I said. The girl raised her head enough as one between her eyes was exposed. It was the color of the shield. She was Nathania!

I don't have the best opinion about her, but I can't leave her here. It's my duty to save her.

She had tears in her eyes and was trembling lightly. She was scared. I held out me hand, and she grabbed it slowly and I pulled her out from the shelf. I picked her up in the bride style and took her out of the school. She held me tight.

When she was safe, I put her down.

Thank you! She told me.

I looked into her eyes. I didn't notice how beautiful they were. My heart started to beat very quickly. She stood up on the peaks and kissed my cheek then left.

I went back to school and the rest of them stopped the akuma.

Where have you been? Ladybeetle asked me.

A girl was still here so I took her safely. I said.

A girl, right?That explains why you're blushed! Chat Noire teased me.

That doesn't explain anything! I said

All day I was blushed ...